Chapter 3 .𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮💝

Once we arrived, I stepped inside and took a seat at a beautiful table situated in the corner, offering a view through a large window. I waited anxiously for a few minutes when a gentle voice called out, "Ms. Rose." Startled, I turned to face the source of the voice and asked, "Yes".🤯 

"What the hell," I said to myself as he sat in front of me

"What the hell," I said to myself as he sat in front of me. "Emily, we can do it. Just act. Don't forget, make him hate you," I repeated to myself. "I don't even know who you are?" I said, as he took the card from my hand and gave me his. "Mu...Liam," I stuttered. When I turned to hide my scared face, I saw another big trouble brewing. I felt sick already. "Is there any problem?" he asked. "I think I need to go back home. I'm feeling really sick," I said. I glanced at Jason to see if he was looking, but he was preoccupied with another girl. I stood up from my seat, grabbed my bag and phone, and quickly made my way out.

He stood up and said, "See you soon, Ms. Rose." I replied, "I think it's better if we don't meet again." He didn't respond, and I walked away, feeling a sense of relief mixed with sadness. As I made my way home, tears streamed down my face. "Jason's with someone else," I muttered to myself, feeling betrayed after having a crush on him for seven years. "Why, Jason? Why would you go on a blind date when you knew how I felt about you?" I yelled out in frustration, not caring if anyone heard me. Suddenly, my phone rang, and it was Maria. She could hear the tears in my voice and asked me if everything was okay. "Emily, is everything okay?" Maria asked. "Jason," was all I managed to say before breaking down in sobs. "What did Jason do?" Maria asked. "I saw him with another," I sobbed. "Emily, do you want me to come over?" Maria offered. "No, it's fine. I will be fine. Don't worry," I said, trying to hide my pain. "Okay, but if anything happens just call me, alright?" Maria said. "I will," I replied, feeling grateful to have a friend like her. "See you tomorrow," Maria said.

"Bye," I said and hung up the phone, feeling slightly better but still heartbroken.

[3:40pm]

I got home, changed my clothes, and put my makeup down. I became myself, which is Emily and not Rose. After a minute  my phone rang, and it was Rose. "Hi Rose," I said. "How was it?" she asked. "I saw Jason there, so I just left quickly," I said. "Oh, sorry. But do you think he will hate you?" she asked. "Of course, but I will be fired soon," I said. "What do you mean?" she said. "He's my boss, Mu Liam," I said. "What?!" she exclaimed. "I feel bad for you, sorry. By the way, the main thing is if he hates you," she asked. "I think so," I said. "Good," she said. 

"Rose, I'm tired. I need to sleep. Bye." I said

"Okay, good night, my sweet cousin," said Rose, and then I hung up the phone. I got into bed and then fell asleep.

[2:20am]

"Oh no, I woke up so late," I said. I cleaned up and changed my clothes before getting on the bus. After a minute, I arrived at Mu's company. When I got inside, Maria was there. "Good morning," Maria said. "Good morning," I replied with a smile. When I turned around, Mu Liam was coming. "I need to go. See you later," I said, then ran to hide before he saw me, feeling like I was playing hide and seek with him. I got to the elevator and passed the floor, but the door opened again, and it was him, Mu Liam with his assistant . I hid my face with my hair, thinking, 'What the hell is happening in this world?' 

"Did you call all employees in our company to come to our ceremony?" asked Mu Liam. "Yes, I did," said his assistant with a sense of satisfaction.

********

Author note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you want to receive updates, don't forget to add it to your reading list. Also, remember to share your feedback. For more lovely books, follow me. Thank you.

see you in next chapter:)