𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓮🌍

If you're reading this-Welcome to my World! 

Here's the deal: my story will take you to another world, so don't blame me because I wrote this to make you all experience how it feels in this world. Specifically, my books are perfect and different, with unique plotlines, storylines, and characters.

I hope you enjoy reading!

Oh wait , you are reading this? To set  expectations about what this book is going to be like? well in that case-

HI there :)          

 Welcome to my first book on Wattpad- one that have lovable part's even  though i read it more than one's , Ya maybe it is  kinda pretty bad ~_~

but I hope you will love it.

What I won't be okay with, is you sticking  around and dissing the book.

Like no sir, this is not another world.

I'd like to consider myself a nice person ,so I'm not  going to make  it a big deal- but if I see any rude/hate comments , I will mute you  and delete those comments . Like yes , this is going to be  a little cringe-y , lame, whatever whatever - but it's Wattpad  , what did you except ? you can quietly leave, it beats complaining (there is a Door!)

I am always open for feedback through!😊

But- if you  are sticking around, the first few chapters  might  have you cringing  so *prays for you*

*no it's  like -you know guys  on many story the lovers meet so fast and even fall in love but mine is like they don't meet on first chapter so it will not be fun at the first chapter , but I will try to make it perfect*

a summary of everything I've rambled: it's pretty bad at the beginning , but it  gets better.

Male protagonist- I'm gonna to make him cold and rude- and that is where  the stereotype comes in.                                                                                                                                   

Female protagonist : she is nice , like really nice - and maybe a little oblivious/naive.               

Thus you have : a cliche good girl  and a cliche bad  boy (kinda?)this is intentional , and I've chosen to write  these characters like this. I'm going to do my best to give you  character development , but it will be slow- and I'm giving you this information  beforehand-in case  you dislike there kind of characters.🙂

Now that all that is out of the way , let's get on with it then , shall we?      

      😊🙋‍♀️

I hope I haven't bored you too much with this author's note , and hopefully I'll see you  in chapter one!

Cheers:)                                                                                                                                                             

You and me only

All Rights Reserved©️Solialex_0909