AN

Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to address something that's been weighing on my mind for a while now. First and foremost, I want to sincerely apologize for abruptly deleting the story without any prior warning. It was thoughtless and inconsiderate of me, and I understand how it must have been disappointing and frustrating for those of you who were following along. Life threw some unexpected challenges my way over the past couple of years, and although that doesn't excuse my actions, it certainly contributed to my lack of judgment. Looking back, I realize that I was much younger and less experienced then, and I deeply regret any frustration I may have caused among my past readers.

During that period, I found myself struggling to navigate the complexities of life, and regrettably, I lost touch with the things that brought me joy, including writing. It was a difficult time, and unfortunately, my passion for storytelling took a backseat as I faced these challenges. I understand now how selfish and short-sighted my decision was, and I want to express my heartfelt apologies for any hurt it may have caused.

With a newfound perspective and renewed motivation, I've decided to revisit the story and breathe new life into it. I've been diligently editing and rewriting the chapters I wrote two years ago, aiming to infuse them with a refreshing energy.

Once again, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for my past actions and any inconvenience they may have caused. I truly appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to rectify my mistake. Thank you for your continued support and encouragement.

-yan_2x