❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1 ❀

In kim house-

"Tae get up fast...I'm telling you for the last time, get up" said jin with a pissed tone.

"Hyung please let me.....I slept late yesterday" said tae in a sleepy voice

He is trying to wake him up from the last 15 minutes but he is not ready to leave his precious bed

Jin sighed and said "ok fine I will call namjoon. Now only he can wake you up....NAMJO-

Tae cut him off and immediately sat on the bed and said "I am up I am up no need to call joonie hyung"

Actually tae is scared of namjoon more than jin. Whenever he creates any troubles jin mostly leaves him with a little scolding but namjoon punishes him mostly.

Jin laughed and said "I should have done this earlier. Now get ready fast or you'll be late for school"

Saying this jin left and tae went inside the washroom.

**At breakfast table**

Namjoon: eat fast tae we are getting late

Tae left his breakfast and said "lets go"

Namjoon shook his head and said "we are not going anywhere until you finish your breakfast"

Tae whined and said "Hyunggg.... ok fine"

He took the sandwich and said "I can eat it in the car now Let's go fast".

(they are really late for school and tae is in more hurry than namjoon because namjoon is teacher so no one will say anything to him but if tae is late than he will get scolded)

They both said bye to jin and left for school.

**At school**

They reached school. Namjoon parked the car (yes he was driving...in this story he can drive). They both were about to go inside school but a voice stopped them

"TAE"

They turned around and saw jimin and yoongi standing there.

Tae excitedly went to jimin and said "ohh jiminie I missed you"

"I missed you more tae" said jimin in the same excited tone as tae

Yoongi shook his head and said "you both literally just met yesterday only"

Namjoon chuckled and said "leave them hyung"

Jimin looked at namjoon and said "good morning sir"

Namjoon smiled at him and said "good morning jimin"

Tae looked at his watch and said "ohh no 1st period is about to start....jimin lets go.......bye yoongi hyung"

Saying this he grabbed jimin's hand and left from their.

While they were in the hallway they saw jungkook running in a very fast speed. He was about to fall but tae held him and said "calm down kid"

Jungkook stopped and hugged both of them "wow we three are late together what a coincidence"

They three laughed and jimin said "ok lets meet in lunch"

Jimin and tae were about to enter the class but stopped when they saw Mr. Kang already present in the class

Tae: "shit!! Now what should we do?

Jimin: lets just go inside we are just 5 minutes late I don't think he will say anything

Tae cleared his throat and said "may we come in sir"

Mr kang looked at them and "Why you both are late"

Tae: umm sir that we bumped into someone while coming in the class that's why"

Jimin: yes sir

Mr kang shook his head and said "fine come but if next time if you are late even by a minute then I won't allow you both to enter my class"

They both said sorry and sat on their seats

Meanwhile outside after vimin left

Yoongi: so what's going on these days?

"Nothing much just eat sleep and work" namjoon said while chuckling

"Yes ....ok Now I am going I have to take a lecture after 10 minutes....see you later" said yoongi

"Your later never comes.....did you forget what happened last week" namjoon mocked him

Yoongi sighed and said "you are still sulking for that.... really? I spent my next entire day hanging out with you to make it up to you and still you are upset"

Namjoon laughed and said "I was kidding hyung"

So last week namjoon and yoongi decided to hangout at night but at last moment yoongi got some emergency so he couldn't hangout with him but he spent his entire next day with him because he (namjoon) was upset. Namjoon daily taunts him about this

They hugged and yoongi left

Yoongi was going towards his car when  someone tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and said "ohh hobi"

Hobi hugged him and said "what's up"

"Everything is fine but where are you these days huh? You are not even picking aur calls"

Hobi scratched his head and said "ahh I am very busy lately......A lot of customers have started coming these days so that's why I didn't get time".

"Its good that your coustomers are increasing but don't overwork yourself ok"

Hobi nodded and said "yes hyung....now I should go....bye"

They hugged and went to their respective workplaces

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜