❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10 ❀

He then ran towards his class and saw namjoon teaching. He barged inside the classroom and hugged namjoon. He started crying in namjoon's arms not minding the other 40 students present inside the classroom.

Namjoon stood there being shocked by tae's sudden appearance like this. Everyone in the class was whispering among themselves. Jimin was also shocked seeing tae like this

Namjoon: silence everyone! I am coming in a few minutes

Saying this namjoon took tae out of the class and said "what happened tae?...why are you crying"

Tae didn't say anything he kept just crying

Namjoon was getting really worried now "tae please tell me baby you are making me worried"

Tae pulled out from the hug and said while staring through Namjoon's soul "why you didn't tell me?"

Namjoon looked at him confusedly and said "what I didn't tell you?"

Tae sobbed and said "why didn't you tell me that eomma died while giving birth to me"

Namjoon got shocked hearing it. He couldn't form any sentence "tae....how?....how did you know?"

Tae looked at him and told whatever kai, felix and chan said to him.

Namjoon wiped his tears and said "they were saying rubbish tae don't take it to your heart....I can't see you like this"

Tae: I want to go home

Namjoon nodded and said "ok you go and sit in the car I'll bring your bag"

Tae went towards the car without saying anything. Namjoon sighed and said to himself "that's why we never told you anything about eomma's death"

They all never told tae that their mother died while giving birth to him because they didn't want tae to blame himself.

While they were on their way to home, namjoon tried to talk to tae and cheer him up but the younger was clearly very upset.

After reaching home tae immediately ran to his room and locked it from inside. Namjoon was banging the door from outside he could hear tae's loud crying.

Namjoon while banging the door "tae open the door.....TAE please open the door....I know what you are thinking baby but it's not true....TAE"

Tae from inside "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

Tae was feeling extremely broken. He was blaming himself for his mother's death. He was feeling as if his own brothers betrayed him by not telling him about their mother's death

After 10 minutes of banging namjoon gave up and sat near the door frame. He called jin

OTP

Jin:
"Yes joonie what happened?"

Namjoon:
"Tae is not opening the door please come home...I don't know what to do"

Jin:
What do you mean? You both were
at school right

Namjoon:
JUST COME BACK HOME please hyung

Jin:
Ok I am coming calm down joonie"

Jin immediately left the hospital and drove as fast as he could. He reached home in 10 minutes.

He went straight towards tae's room and saw namjoon sitting on the floor leaning against the door. Namjoon's face was like he could cry at any moment

Jin kneeled down at namjoon's leve and said while cupping his face "what happened joon?...why did you called me so suddenly"

Namjoon in a tiny voice "he found out the truth"

Jin being confused said "huh? Which truth?"

"About eomma's death" a tear escaped from namjoon's eye while saying this

Jin got shocked and said "what? How"

Namjoon told everything.

Jin sighed and said "I never wanted him to know about it.... Not at least in this way"

Jin while banging the door "tae..... atleast open the door for me"

Jin also tried to make him open the door but To no avail. "I'll go and find the keys"

Jin came after 5 minutes with keys and open the door. Both of them entered the room and their heart broke seeing tae crying while hugging their mother's photo

Tae looked at them with angry eyes and said "go from here...leave me alone"

They both ignored his words and went closer to him. Jin picked him up and made him sit on his lap. Tae tried to protest but jin is stronger so obviously he couldn't stop him.

Tae started crying more loudly "w-hy yo-u hi-de it fr-om m-e.......sh-e w-as m-y eom-ma al-so......I ha-ve fu-ll right to kn-ow ab-out her"

Jin rubbed his back and let him cry knowing it is necessary for him to let it out. Namjoon caressed his hair to comfort him

Tae continued "when-ever I as-ked an-ything ab-out eo-mma you bo-th alw-ays did some-thing to esca-pe the situa-tion but ne-ver told the truth"

Jin: because we didn't want you to blame yourself baby

Tae didn't say anything he just kept crying on jin's shoulder

Jin continued "you know our grandmother...appa's eomma she also died while giving birth to appa."

Tae looked at jin and gasped

Jin wiped tae's tears and continued "grandfather blamed appa all his life for grandmother's death"

Namjoon: not only did grandfather blame appa, appa also blamed himself"

Tae was listening to everything silently while tears were dripping from his eyes.

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜 💜