❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8 ❀

**Time skipped**

It's been 2 days since Mr kim's death.
They (Kim brothers) have been so devastated since then. No one stepped out of their house

It is currently 6 in the morning. Namjoon is the first one to wake up. He looked beside him and saw jin and tae sleeping peacefully. After their father's death they are sleeping together not wanting to be alone.

Namjoon went to his room and did his morning routine. His landed on his dad and mom's photo frame. His eyes got teary "appa! How are you there?....did you meet mom?" Tears started dripping from his eyes. He picked up the photo frame and hugged it "I miss both of you"

Suddenly he felt someone's presence on his door. He immediately kept the frame and wiped his tears and turned around and said "ohh jin hyung? When did you wake up" He said with a fake smile

Jin went towards him and hugged him tightly "You don't have to hide your emotions in front of me"

Namjoon hugged him back and didn't say anything

Jin rubbed his back and said "Sometimes I really feel like I am a really bad brother because every time you have to hide your emotions in order to become our pillar."

Namjoon hugged him more tightly and said "hyunggg don't say like this please.....you are my strength.....and I am willing to be your and tae's pillar forever."

Jin with a teary voice said "I...I want to be like you...

Namjoon shook his head and said "hyung... you are perfect just the way you are....you are just like eomma...you have her warmth. Whenever I hug you I feel like I am in eomma's embrace. Please always be like this only.

Jin: how can you be so strong and mature joon

Namjoon: because you raised me like this. You raised me so well.

They both stayed like that for a few minutes feeling eachother's warmth

Namjoon broke the silence and said "appa also left us...now we only have you to rely on.....you will never leave me right"
He said with a cracked voice

Jin patted his back and said in a comforting tone"how can I leave you.....you both are my world...where I will go if I leave you both"

Jin felt namjoon's shoulders moving up and down that indicating he is crying.

Jin patted his back and let him cry. During these 2 days namjoon was the one who wiped jin's tears. He barely cried in front of jin to not make him more sad because jin was the most affected by their dad's death as he saw him dying infront of his eyes.

After sometime namjoon calmed down and jin wiped his tears. "Feeling better?"

Namjoon nodded his head and said "I think we should try to move on. Staying in home all day will do nothing but make us more depressed"

Jin sighed and said "you are right....I was also thinking about going to the hospital from today but how to convince tae"

Namjoon: I will handle him you don't worry

Jin: ok but don't use strict tone with him please

Namjoon nodded and said "yes I won't now make breakfast I am hungry"

Namjoon went to tae. He was still sleeping. He woke him up and said "do your morning routine fast. I need to talk to you"

Tae looked at him confusedly but went to his room to do his morning routine

Tae came out of the washroom and saw namjoon sitting on his bed. He went towards him and said "what do you want to talk about hyung"

Namjoon patted beside him indicating him to sit down. Tae sat down and Namjoon said "lets go to school today"

Tae immediately shook his head and said "no..I don't want to"

Namjoon sighed and said "staying at home all day won't help us tae. Tell me if like this only we three lock us at home then what will happen. We can't stay like this forever right"

Tae looked at him with teary eyes and said "you are right but....."

Namjoon hugged him and said "I know how you are feeling tae... but trust me if you'll go out meet your friends then you'll feel good. And moreover dad won't like seeing you sad like his"

Tae didn't say anything he just snuggled into namjoon's embrace.

Namjoon rubbed his back and said "you trust me right?"

Tae nodded his head and said "offcourse"

Namjoon smiled and said "then please listen to me and let's go to school"

Tae sighed and said "ok hyung lets go" honestly he doesn't feel like stepping out of the house but he agreed for namjoon

Namjoon smiled and pulled out of the hug. He cupped his face and said "but before that apologise to jin hyung for that day"

Tae: I also want to apologise but I feel too ashamed on myself thinking about it

Namjoon encouraged him and said "you realised your mistake right... that's what matters now just go and say sorry to him you will also feel good

Tae went to kitchen and backhugged jin making him flinch little.

Jin fake scolded him and said "you scared me brat"

Tae didn't say anything.

Jin turned around and said "do you want to say something?"

Tae nodded and said "I....I am really very sorry for that day hyung...I didn't mean to hurt you... please forgive"

Jin sighed and said "you are still on it...its ok I already forget about it"

Tae looked at him with teary eyes and said "but I didn't forget it...I feel so guilty"

Jin hugged him and said "its ok I forgave you...I am not angry just don't repeat it again ok"

Tae nodded and said "I love you hyung you are the best brother"

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜