❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3 ❀

✯𝑨𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆✯

It's is currently 12 am right now

Before sleeping Jin went to tae's room to check on his. He opened tae's door quietly thinking he must be sleeping but to his surprise he baby brother was watching something on his phone with earphones plugged in his ears. His blood boiled with anger

Jin: Taehyung!

As tae was using earphones he didn't heard jin. Jin got more angry he went to tae and pulled out the earphones from his ears harshly

Tae with an irritated tone said "hyung what are you doing"

Jin put his both hands on his waist and said "Is this the time to use phone? Its 12:30 almost why are you not sleeping"

Tae looked at him being annoyed and said rudely "I was about to sleep ok now don't scold me"

Jin gasped and said "watch your tone kid"

Tae scoffed and said "why should I watch my tone huh! Why can't you mind YOU mind your own business... always tae don't do this.... don't do that..dont go there...dont eat this....I am so fed up with you... don't you have any other work....why are you always controlling my life...you are not my dad"

"TAEHYUNG.....WATCH YOUR MOUTH"

Both tae and jin flinched and looked at the door frame and saw namjoon standing there boiling in anger

(bro...I saw this full clip and just after 1 sec of this angry face he was all smiling laughing)

Namjoon went to tae and slapped him hardly "are you mad? How can you talk to jin hyung like this"

Namjoon was about to slap him again but jin held his hand and said in a cracked voice "its ok leave him he is a kid"

Namjoon looked at jin and said "he is 14 years old not a freaking kid who doesn't know how to respect him elders....I will teach him a good lesson today... hyung don't come in between"

"Hyung" said tae getting scared of namjoon

"SHUT UP" said namjoon and pulled his hands hardly to make him stand up

Namjoon pulled out a belt from tae's cupboard

Jin gasped and said "namjoon... don't hit him...its ok"

Namjoon glared at him and said "its not ok hyung....go from here.... please"

Jin left from there unwillingly. He knows he can't stop namjoon now.

Namjoon looked at tae and said "just because he was telling you sleep early.... he is controlling your life huh" saying this he hit tae's back with belt

Tae shouted and said "ahh no hyung stop"

Namjoon: shut up

After 10 hits he threw the belt on the floor and said "apologise to him and don't talk to me unless his forgives you"

Tae fell down on floor crying hardly

"What have I done....I am so bad.....They won't ever forgive me

They won't ever forgive me

Meanwhile after coming from tae's room namjoon went to jin's room and saw him sitting blankly on his bed

He sat beside him and said "hyung.... don't take his words seriously...
Forget it please..he is an idiot"

Jin looked at namjoon with teary eyes which broke his eyes and said " Am I really controlling? Do you also feel the same... please tell me honestly"

Namjoon hugged jin and said "No hyung please don't say like this you are not at all controlling...Whatever you say is for our good only.....he is dumb to not understand this.... please don't feel bad about yourself you are the best brother I could ever ask for"

Jin broke down in tears in namjoon's embrace. He is deeply hurt by whatever tae said. He loves tae as his own child. He never imagined tae could ever say something like this to him. Namjoon knows how deeply his hyung is hurt. He let jin cry in his embrace while saying soft words to him

After 10 minutes jin calmed down. Namjoon wiped his tears and said "this time don't forgive him easily....you always forgive him easily"

Jin nodded his head and said "I wont....now lets sleep its very late now"

Namjoon nodded and said "ok goodnight"

He was about to get up but jin stopped him and said "sleep here only"

Namjoon smiled and laid beside him. He covered himself with jin's blanket and hugged him "Don't think about whatever stupid things he said....just sleep"

Jin nodded and hugged him back

(Last two chapters were boring.. I guess this one is better)

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜