❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4 ❀

Namjoon smiled and laid beside him. He covered himself with jin's blanket and hugged him "Don't think about whatever stupid things he said....just sleep"

Jin nodded and hugged him back

**Next day**

Tae woke up with fuffy eyes in the morning. He looked at his phone to see time and widened his eyes seeing 8: 10 am "shit... shit I am late...oh no...why did no one woke me up"
Then he remembered about what happened yesterday and his eyes got teary "what should I do now?"

He went outside and as he expected no one was home he sighed and said "they really left me home....I should better go to school now otherwise hyungs will get more angry"

He hurriedly got ready and went to school while running. It is 8:45 which means he is 15 minutes late. He was walking towards his class while saying "today Mr kang will definitely not leave me"

He reached his class and halted on his steps seeing namjoon inside the class "shit....what is hyung doing in 1st period....today is my worst day"

He gathered his courage and said "May I com-e in si-r"

Namjoon stopped teaching and looked at him. Anger was clearly visible in his eyes. "What time is it Mr Kim Taehyung"

Tae shivered hearing his cold voice and said "8:47 sir"

Namjoon: and at what time 1st period starts

Tae gulped and said "8:30..I am sorry sir"

Namjoon: so May I know what important work you had to do that you are late?

Tae is a good student so he very rarely got scolded infront of whole class. He is feeling very embarassed.

Tae looked down and said "I woke up late sir....I am sorry. I will not repeat it again.. please let me come in"

Namjoon: take five rounds of the ground

Tae widened his eyes and said "five?..... Hyung That ground so big"

Namjoon looked at him more angrily and said "This is school not your home I am not your hyung here and you should have thought it before now if you want to enter my class you have to take 5 rounds of the ground"

Few students most of whom are jealous of tae laughed at him and jimin was looking at him with concerned eyes feeling bad for his soulmate

Tae sighed and said "ok I will take 5 rounds"

He went to the ground and started running. After 2 rounds he was breathing heavily. After 4th round he tripped over a rock and fell down. He rolled his pants up and saw his knees bleeding. "Ahh its bleeding" his eyes got teary but he again stood up and completed all 5 rounds.

He then went to his class panting very badly "ma-y may I com-e in si-r"
He was breathing heavily.

Namjoon felt a little bad of him but he didn't comfort him knowing he very well deserves it "come in and now don't get late"

Tae sat on his seat which is beside jimin and jimin gave him water. He drank half of the bottle in one go. After tae calmed down a little jimin asked "are you ok? I thought you won't come today...why sir is looking mad at you and why you didn't come with him-
Tae cut him off and said "ahh calm down you ask so many questions"

Namjoon slammed the duster on his own table and said "keep quiet every one and taehyung is one punishment not enough for you?"

Tae looked down and said "I am sorry sir"

Aa soon as namjoon went outside jimin said "first of all tell me are you hurt somewhere? You were limping

Tae nodded and said "I hurt my left knee"

Jimin held tae's hand and said "lets go to infirmary"

Tae shook his head and said "jimin its not necessary"

Jimin: shut up

Jimin forcefully took tae to infirmary and told the nurse to do first aid

After treating tae nurse left the room and jimin said "now tell me what happened"

Tae sighed and told everything how he said harsh words to jin

Jimin shook his head and said "you  messed up very badly bro...you shouldn't have said all this to jin hyung. He is not your dad but he surely treats you like his own kid.

Tae nodded his head and said with a cracked voice "I know....But I don't know what had gotten into me at that time....jin hyung was looking so hurt"

He broke down into tears. Jimin immediately hugged him and started patting his back "its ok tae... crying won't help"

Tae was crying badly in jimin's embrace and said "Jim-in....I a-m ver-y sor-ry...wh-at shou-ld I do no-w"

I thought of updating this yesterday at night after studying but I slept early while studying 🤭🤭 ( I very rarely get to sleep early)

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜