❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6 ❀

He took a photo of it and said "it is not as good as jin hyung's pancake but it is edible"

He kept the pancakes in the fridge and said "now let's do the homework until jin Hyung comes back"

He went to his room and started doing his homework.

After sometime namjoon came into his room and said "jin hyung will not come home today so make yourself instant noodles or something"

Tae: "but hyung I mad-" He tried to say something but namjoon left form their without hearing him 

Tae sighed and said "now who will eat my pancakes"

**Next morning**

Today again no one woke him up and tae woke up late. He hurriedly started getting ready. He was about to leave the house but suddenly he remembered about the pancakes. "I don't think it will be edible till dinner"
He thought for a second and said "I can give it to jiminie and kookie....yes nice idea"

He packed the pancakes and left the house.

He went to his class and luckily he was not late

**During lunch**

Tae: jiminie jungkook I have something for you both

Both of them looked at him curiously and said "what is it"

Tae took out lunch box from his back and gave it to them "I made this with my own hands"

Jungkook opened the lunch box and his eyes shined seeing pancakes "pancakes? Wow tae hyungie I really love pancake.....did you really made it with your own hands"

Tae smiled seeing jungkook happy and nodded.

Jimin looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Tae mouthed him a later and three of them ate the pancakes happily.

After sometime jungkook said "now I have to go my teacher told me she had to make an announcement after lunch....bye hyungies"

After jungkook left jimin said "jin hyung and Namjoon hyung didn't ate it?"

Tae shook his head and told everything

Jimin sighed and said "aww I feel bad for you but don't worry everything will be fine"

Today also namjoon left without tae so yoongi dropped him at home

**At night**

Jin reached home and parked the car. He got out of the car and was met with a bone crushing hug from tae.

Jin sturggled in his grip and said "leave me"

Tae hugged him more tightly and said "no I won't until you forgive me"

Jin tried removing tae from himself but tae was hugging him with a very tight grip. Jin was now getting irritated he was very exhausted from work he just wanted to lay down on his bed and here tae is not letting him enter the house.

Jin sighed and said "I am saying it for last time leave me"

Tae: no

Jin gritted his teeth his anger and pushed tae with his whole strength making tae fell down on the ground.

Jin immediately went inside without looking at tae.

After jin went inside tae started crying "I am sor-ry... ple-ase forg-ive me hyu-ng"

**After 2 days**

It is Sunday today so everyone is at home. Jin and Namjoon are still ignoring tae. Some of you must be thinking it is too much now and they should forgive him now. But think from jin' perspective also he always treat him like his own kid loves him like there's no tomorrow he takes care of him gives him everything before he even asked for it. Being a doctor is very exhausting and even after coming home being all tired he still makes dinner for everyone. He did everything for his brothers when no one asked him to do it. He could easily stop doing all this and live his own life but he chose to look after them and take their responsibility And in return what he got? Those harsh words. He got deeply hurt by his words. And about namjoon he respects jin more than anyone in the world and he could not bear his hyung being disrespect by anyone not even his own younger brother. Also they are trying to teach tae a lesson so that he won't take anything for granted otherwise he'll surely be a brat in future.

Jin and Namjoon were watching TV in living room and tae was sitting their quietly. It's not like he didn't try to talk to them. He tried but they again ignored him.

Jin got a call from hospital. He answered it.

OTP

Jin:
Hello

Receptionist:
Mr kim you have to come to hospital. There is an emergency

Jin:
Ok I am coming

Saying this he ended the call and picked his car keys. Namjoon and Tae were looking at his curiously

Jin understood it and said "there is an emergency in the hospital I have to go"

Jin reached the hospital and immediately went to ICU and a nurse said "Mr kim... this patient got into a really bad accident. His car got hit by a truck. We are doing our best but his condition is very serious"

Jin nodded and said "let me see"

He went to the patient and widened his eyes seeing the patient's face he started panicking "no...no this can't be true"

Any guesses who is the patient?
Hint- he is really very close to the kim brothers

I have been trying to upload it for so long but don't know what the hell is wrong with Wattpad

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜