❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7 ❀

He went to the patient and widened his eyes seeing the patient's face he started panicking "no...no this can't be true"

Other doctors and nurses saw him panicking and one of them asked "what happened Mr kim...do you know the patient"

Jin while still looking at the patient said "appa....he is my appa"

The others gasped and another doctor said "don't panick Mr kim....lets start the surgery"

They all immediately started doing the surgery.

After 2 hours they completed the surgery. Jin sat beside his appa Mr kim ji- ho who is still unconscious. He said to a nurse "please call my brothers here but don't tell them anything about appa's condition"

The nurse nodded feeling bad for jin.

Suddenly jin felt Mr kim's hand moving. He looked at him and said "appa...wake up appa"

After lot of struggling Mr kim woke up he saw jin and said "jin....my kid"

Jin's heart broke seeing his appa's condition "appa how are you feeling...when did you came here?"

Mr kim took a deep breath and said "I came here today only....I..I was about to give you all surprise but look what happened"

Jin shook his head and said "don't say like this please... you'll be fine"

Mr. Kim smiled weakly and said "jin...you also know I won't make it"

Jin looked down and a tear dropped from his eyes.

Mr kim held jin's hand and said "jin look at me" jin looked at him and mr kim continued "you have always been the best son I could ever ask for....I never said this before but I am so proud of you my son..... please Take care of tae and Namjoon and especially Tae.... Never let them get affected by my absence"

Jin shook his head and said "no please don't say like this appa you are not going anywher-

Mr. Kim with a great difficulty cut him off and said "jin... promise me"

Jin sighed and said "I promise appa"

Mr kim smiled and closed his eyes and the machine which was connected to him beeped and showed a straight line.

Yes kim died 

Jin panicked and said "NO no appa open your eyes...appa...APPA no...you can't leave us like this...we need you" he was shaking mr kim to wake him up.

Another doctor came and saw all this. He stopped jin and said "Jin please stop...he is no more...we need to shift him to mortuary"

Few people came inside and and started taking Mr kim's dead body to mortuary. Jin sighed in defeat and ran to his cabin.

He opened his cabin's door and saw namjoon standing there "hyung why did you call"

Jin went towards him and said "when did you reached here and where is tae?"

Namjoon: we came just now and tae went to washroom and what happened hyung you don't look good

Jin hugged him tightly and broke down in tears. Namjoon panicked and asked "what happened hyung"

Jin while sobbing hardly and said "appa"

Namjoon got worried and said "what happened to appa?... he is in Singapore...we talked yesterday only"

Jin still sobbing very hard "appa is no more..he left us...he died"

Namjoon went numb "what are you saying hyung"

Jin pulled out from hug and told everything.

"No...you are lying...this is not true" said namjoon tears unknowingly dripping from his eyes

Jin shook his head and said "he really left us namjoonah"

Namjoon hugged him and said "Hyung I couldn't even meet him for last time"

They both were crying really hard in each other's embrace

Jin: I tried my best But I couldn't save him

"Whom could you not save hyung"

Hearing this they both parted from hug and turned around and saw tae standing there looking clueless.

Tae continued "why you both are crying"

They both ran and hugged him.

Tae got a little emotional after being in his hyungs's embrace after so many days "what happened hyungies"

Jin sighed and told everything

Tae went numb. Jin and Namjoon broke the hug to see tae's reaction but tae fell down on the floor

"TAE" say both said together and knelt down to tae's level

Jin pulled tae in his embrace and said "tae baby say something please...you are making hyungs worry"

Tae stared blankly at jin and said "Hyung... doesn't appa loves us?"

Jin: offcourse he loves us baby"

Tae started crying and said "then why did he left us?"

Jin went silent. Seeing his father dying in front of his own eyes was very traumatic for him.

Namjoon noticed it and pulled tae in his embrace and said "Everyone has to die one day tae...we don't have control over it"

"No he doesn't love us that's why he left us" tae said while sobbing

Jin ruffled tae's hair and said " tae you know what appa said before he died"

Tae stopped crying a bit and looked at jin curiously

Jin while controlling himself from crying said "he said jin please take care of tae and Namjoon and specially my tae . He told me to never let you both feel his absence....even while dying he was thinking about his sons..see this is how much he loves us..."

Tae with a low voice said "I also love him so much... please bring him back..you are a doctor do something please"

Now jin couldn't control himself. He started crying and said "I wish I could do something tae...I am helpless"

Tae sat on jin's lap and hugged him while hiding is face in jin's embrace

Jin hugged him back tightly still crying hardly.

Namjoon hugged both of them and said in a comforting tone "be strong...appa won't like it seeing us like is"

Namjoon is always like this. He has always been their pillar and their support system.

Some of you were saying yoongi and hobi only one has guessed correctly 🤭

And you know what...I am so scared right now. From last month I thought I would study when the exam's date will come near and now when only a few days are left now I am too stressed out to understand anything...what do I do now?

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou💜