❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5 ❀

Tae was crying badly in jimin's embrace and said "Jim-in....I a-m ver-y sor-ry...wh-at shou-ld I do no-w"

Jimin patted his back and said "first of all stop crying and listen to me"

He wiped tae's tears and said "try doing something which makes jin hyung and Namjoon hyung happy"

Tae pouted and said "like what"

Jimin thought for a second and said "umm you can cook anything for them or
Something like this"

Tae looked down and said "but I don't know how to cook.....what should I do now"

Jimin face palmed and said "you can learn it from YouTube idiot....in this way they will see your efforts and maybe they'll forgive you"

Tae thought for a second and said "hmm I guess it's a nice idea"

Jimin smiled and said "ok now show me your cute boxy smile"

Tae smiled widely

**After last period**

Tae went to the staff room to find namjoon but he was not there. Tae frowned and went to the parking lot. He looked at the spot where namjoon daily parked his car but to his surprise it was empty he then searched everywhere in the parking lot but he couldn't find namjoon or his car.

He sat down there with teary eyes and said to himself "hyung left me alone here...how will I go now?....I don't even have money for a taxi and my knee is hurting very badly"

He started crying silently there. Suddenly he heard a voice
"tae?....why are you still here"

He looked up and saw jimin and yoongi standing there

Tae wiped his tears and said "joonie hyung went home without me"

Jimin: ohh its ok you can come with us... right yoongi hyung

Yoongi nodded his head and said "offcourse you can come with us tae....but firstly tell me why that brat left you here alone....I will not leave him"

Tae with a sad voice said "hyung it is my fault only actually........(told everything) and started crying again

Yoongi sighed and hugged him "its ok everything will be fine they will forgive you I know but don't ever say anything like this again"

Tae nodded in yoongi's embrace.

Yoongi dropped tae and went

In kim house

Tae went inside to his room and changed his clothes after that he went to namjoon's room

Namjoon was doing something on his phone he saw tae but ignored him.

Tae gathered his courage and said "Hyu-ng why did you left me alone in school"

Namjoon scoffed and said "as if you don't know why I left you"

Tae's eyes got teary hearing namjoon's rude reply "Hyunggg"

"Get out" said namjoon without removing his eyes from his phone"

Tae: hyun-

"GET OUT I SAID" said namjoon this time while glaring at him

Tae flinched and went out while crying

**Evening**

Tae watched some videos on YouTube and decided to make pancakes as he thought it would be the easiest.

He somehow found all the ingredients and put everything on the kitchen counter.

He followed every steps and made the batter. He compared it to the video and his batter was a little bit thick so he added milk in it but this time it becomes a lot thin and runny.

After adjusting the batter for like 15 minutes he was finally satisfied with the consistency of the batter.

He sighed and said "ahh finally batter is done"

He then took one non stick pan and put it on the gas stove and heated it. He poured a laddelful of batter on the pan.

He again played the videa to check when to flip it.

He tried flipping it but it was stuck to pan and the pan got messy. He put the pan in the wash basin and took out another pan and put it on the stove.

This time he brushed the pan with little bit of butter before pouring the batter.
After a few minutes he flipped it but this time it was burned

Tae sighed and said "oh shit it is burned....I guess the flame is too high... they didn't mention about the flame in the video"

Tae again started making it.

After 1 hour he was done make pancakes with great difficulty. He decorated it with some strawberries and said "finally its done....I hope they will forgive me"

He took a photo of it and said "it is not as good as jin hyung's pancake but it is edible"

Do you think tae will get forgiveness?

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜