1

before you read this story, yes it will PISS you off, two there are some grammar and spelling mistaks, and three the end will piss you off. and there's a part 2 of this book,thank you bye.

 and there's a part 2 of this book,thank you bye

YASMINE ROSE

"Are you sure you got everything you need Yasmine? Because I'm not coming back here." Her mother said with her hand on one hip.

"I'm sure mom, I got everything I needed, and all the boxes are in the truck."

Today Yasmine was moving out of her mother's house, she was turning 21 in a few days and she just needed her own place.

"I'm so proud of you, you did it baby." Yasmine's mom said going for a hug.

"Thank you so much momma."

Yasmine's father walked back into the house, he and the other workers were sweaty from caring all of her boxes.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

Yasmine nodded her head and headed towards his direction.

She finally got what she had wanted in life, she just needed to finish college, and she'll be free.

Yasmine got to her apartment with her closest friends Shani, Leah, and Janelle.

"Oooh, this place is niceee." Leah said dragging her words.

"Rightt, bitch we needa see yo room like asap." Said Janelle.

"Yall she needa unpack first, and then she'll give yo asses a tour."

"Girl, you only sayin that cause yo ass already saw it." Janelle said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Guys, chill, I need to go get the rest of the boxes outside, can yall help me?" She asked.

"Yes baby." Shani said.

They walked out the apartment and started putting the boxes inside, it was a bit heavy.

"Whew! That shit was a lot of work." Yasmine said.

"Bitch, I, am, out of breath." Leah said sarcastically.

"Bitch please." Said Janelle.

"Y'all I needa go my momma tweakin right now." Shani said.

Her mom always had problems, but Shani always took care of her.

"Ok boo, tell yo mom I said hi. And I hope she feels better!"Yasmine said.

"I will boo." Shani exited out the apartment heading to her car.

"Poor Shani, she deserves better." Janelle said

"No, for real, her momma makin her trip a lot."

"Yeah, you right, but that's her momma yall." Yasmine said picking up the bags.