23

YASMINE ROSEPRESENT DAY

YASMINE ROSE
PRESENT DAY

Yasmine was currently on her way home after working the whole night. It was 4 in the morning and all she wanted to do was sleep.

She turned her lights on and saw a black figure standing in front of her, which made her jump.

"Bro what the fuck. Kas."

The boy laughed and didn't say anything.

"Weird but ok."

Yasmine sat her stuff down on the counter, taking out the rest of the pineapples she saved and eating them.

"So you gonna talk or what?"

The boy got up and went behind her touching her waist back and forth.

"Mmmm." He said.

"Stopp Kas."

He kissed her neck all the way down slowly taking her shirt off.

The boy carried her all the way to her room, lying Yasmine on the bed.

"You wanna fuck but not talk?"

"Sh." He said.

Kas, the real Kas, kissed her all the way to her stomach, going back and forth.

"Ka-kas stop." She said.

He went lower putting her thong on the side, while kissing and licking her.

Yasmine let out a little moan, pulling his hair a little.

Kas puts both of his fingers in slowly eating her out. With the other hand on her boobs

A few minutes go by and Yasmine starts to moan his name a little louder, gripping on the sheets.

He finally stops and sees her shaking a little. Yasmine sat up, looking at him, she went in for a kiss.

A sloppy one. He made her sit on his lap while the both were still kissing.

Yasmine took his sweatshirt off, seeing his six pack, she made him lay back kissing his stomach, his neck, and his lips.

She then took his belt off , and slowly took Kas's pants and boxers off a little.

"Oh, you tryn get down?" Kas said.

Yasmine smiled kissing him, and playing with his.

-
Minutes go by and Yasmine's hair was a mess, even her bed was.

Kas kissed her playing with her boobs, while in missionary.

Kas pulled out laying his dick on Yasmine's stomach.

Yasmine was in a trance, she couldn't get up or anything.

It was just too good.