13

KAS MARTIN3 days later

KAS MARTIN
3 days later

"They caught him?" One of Kas's friend asked.

"Ye, I told you I had it handled nigga."

"Nah I know I ain't expect that nigga to actually get blamed like that."

"Blamed like what?" Shani asked coming in the kitchen.

"You remember Zay? Kas framed that nigga for all the shit he been doin."

"Wait fr? How you do that?" Shani asked.

"Don't worry bout it, like I said."

Kas got up grabbing his keys.

"If you goin out to see Yasmine she ain't home she at work."

Kas turned around to Shani and then walked out the door slamming it.

He drove to the gas station that wasn't too far from Yasmine's house, while he was there he saw 2 police cars outside.

There was blood everywhere. Kas knew he didn't have anything to do with it since he was home for a few days.

He went closer to the scene seeing a dead body.

"Step away sir." The officer said.

Kas stepped away going back to his car. Who would do that?

Kas finally arrived to Yasmine's place it was only 10PM and he had really missed her.

He always used a spare key to get in. As he stepped inside he saw her on the phone pacing back and forth. She looked at him and hung up the phone immediately.

"Who was you on the phone with?" Kas asked.

Yasmine didn't answer him, she looked frightened.

"Yasmine, you good?" He asked.

She still stayed silent, and Kas stared at her. Yasmine went back pacing around then she stopped.

"Don't, don't lie to me Kas, you need to tell me the truth."

"What is it mama? You know ian gon to lie to you."

"Did, did you kill Leah and- and Jayden, did you kill all these people?" She asked.

Kas frozed for a minute.

"No."

"Then what were you doing at-"

"Where you gettin all this shit from?" He asked.

Yasmine went to her bag taking out the pictures and placing them on the counters.

"Isn't, isn't that you?"

"No bruh that ain't me, why would you be believin fuckin pictures over me?"

"Can you just answer me tru-"

"Nigga I did, and you accusin me of shit I didn't fuckin do, what the fuck nigga? Over here believin pictures that don't gotta do nun with me."

Kas tried walking away but Yasmine caught up to him.

"I'm sorry, you right, It's just I got these photos and I was just worried and I-"

But before she could talk Kas grabbed her by the neck choking and kissing her. He really loved this girl, and he wouldn't let anybody ruin it.

"Why do you always take breaks in seeing me?" Yasmine asked.

"I got work, sorry mama."

Yasmine went in for a kiss one more time before Kas could get another word out.

"You tryn go out tomorrow?" He asked.

"Where?"

"The beach or sumn, I don't know, tryn get you shoppin, and shit."

"Of course."

Kas grabbed Yasmine's throat again kissing her back to back.