16

YASMINE ROSE

YASMINE ROSE

Yasmine was mad since Kas gave her an attitude. She was home alone and upset Kas couldn't stay the night with her, he never could.

He was always busy with something. But Yasmine was curious about who died.

She sighed and took a deep breath drinking her water.

Yasmine hadn't talked to her friends in a while, so she called Shani since Janelle was out of state with her other friends.

"Hey boo, what's up?" Shani said.

"Hey."

"Girl what's wrong you look sad, who nigga ass I gotta beat?"

Yasmine laughed for a little.

"Girll nobody, it's just this nigga got mad at me cause I asked him a question."

"Girll what, who is he?"

"His name is Kas."

"Oh."

"Wait Shani you remember Kas right?"

"Yeah I do, da weirdo. Wait speakin of weirdo you datin him? What the fuck. Where that nigga been?Did he get finer?"

"Girl enough with these questions.. Do you know anything about him besides Jayden beating him up."

"No sorry boo.."

Yasmine sighed.

"It's ok, I'm tired asf I'm about to go to bed." Yasmine said fake yawning.

"Ok girly byeee."

"Bye."

Yasmine hung up the phone putting it down. She was sitting on the stool spinning herself around.

She got up to wash the cup, and while she was doing that. Her lights turned off.

Yasmine got really scared and was freaking out. She stayed silent for a little while until she felt someone touching her waist.

"Kas, if that's you stop playin with mee." Yasmine said.

"Ian no Kas shordy." The voice said.

It was definitely not Kas, she didn't recognize this voice at all.

"Then who the fuck are you? And why you touchin me?"

"You special to him, and he would do anything for you."

"How would you know..?"

"I just know."

"Are you going to kill me?" She asked.

The boy kept moving his hands up and down on her waist.

"Maybe."

Yasmine stayed silent for a while.

wassup with niggas breakin into my house and shit.

Yasmine forgot that she had turned off the alarm since it would make noise when she unlocks the door.

"Let's keep this our secret though, don't tell yo nigga, or I'ma actually kill you." The voice said.

Yasmine felt his hands leaving her body and the lights turned on.

She looked around but nobody was there, she shook for a while. Yasmine thought to herself.

who could it be?