19

YASMINE ROSEPRESENT DAY

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

YASMINE ROSE
PRESENT DAY

Yasmine was currently on her way to Nijah's funeral her mom invited her to.

She got there seeing many cars outside, and people talking.

She went inside the building and saw Nijah's mother.

"Hey Mrs.Jackie."

"Heyy Yasmine, how you been doin?"

"I'm doing good, I'm sorry for your loss."

"It's ok honey, I just wish she was still here." Mrs.Jackie said sighing.

"Yeah, me too."

"Here follow me you can sit here, we about to serve sum food in a few." She said.

Mrs.Jackie walks away leaving Yasmine by herself, but she sees Shani and Janelle coming over.

"Hey Yassy." Janelle said pulling out the chair from the table.

"Hey Janelle, where Shani goin?"

"To get some food, you know she a fatass."

Yasmine laughed for a few seconds, and saw Shani coming over with a plate of food in her hand.

"Fat as fuck." Janelle said.

"Hoe shutup." Shani said mean mugging her.

Janelle laughed.

"Soo, did yall know Nijah had a kid and shit?" Shani asked digging in her food.

"No why?" Yasmine asked.

"No wonder why that bitch was throwin up so much in highschool."

Yasmine forgot about how she would always need to use the bathroom, and how bad she would throw up.

she was pregnant?

"So who the daddy?" Janelle asked.

"I don't know. They talm bout sum he dead."

"Dead?" Yasmine asked.

"Ye, they never knew who it is. And her daughter here, she only 1 though, I feel bad for her. Ha momma got killed." Shani said.

"Aww, thats so sad." Janelle said.

"Damn.."

"So yall gonna get food?" Shani asked.

"Yeah, lemme go right now ." Janelle said getting up.

Yasmine was still sitting down shocked about she was told. She felt bad. She needed to step her game up, and find who it was.

She got up without saying a word, going to the bathroom, and crying.

That shouldn't have happened at all.

She wiped her tears and washed her hands walking out the bathroom and going out to get some fresh air.

Yasmine saw someone she recognized crying. It was Nijah's best friend. She went up to her and sat down.

The girl looked up and then looked down at the ground wiping her tears.

"She's gone because of me." The girl said sniffing.

"No she's not, someone did this to her. It wasn't your fault Monique."

"It was Yasmine, you don't understand."

"What is it then?"

"I can't tell you, he, he said he would kill me if I did."

"Who? Monique who told you that."

Monique got up but Yasmine got up with her following.

"Moni, what aren't you telling me?"

Monique looked up at Yasmine seeing her eyes were a little puffy since she was crying in the bathroom.

"I shouldn't have bought her into this mess."

"What mess Moni? It's ok just tell me.."

"I can't Yasmine."

Monique walked away from Yasmine going in her car, and driving off.

Yasmine felt hopeless and stupid. She couldn't even help her friend who died. She went back into the building.

Someone tapped her on the shoulder and it was Zay.