25

YASMINE ROSE

YASMINE ROSE

Yasmine thought about Kas and her fucking all night. She wasn't paying attention to her job until.

"Another murder."

"Where and who?" Yasmine asked.

"21 year old, Janelle Hash, she was shot last night."

Yasmine went silent, while tears came out her eyes.

"J-Janelle?"

"Do you know her?" The man asked

Yasmine modded her and bursted into tears.

"Why.." Yasmine said.

This time she couldn't let it slide anymore. She now had two funerals to attend, Leah and Janelle's.

The man tried calming her down but Yasmine couldn't handle it anymore.

This was too far.

Yasmine had gotten up heading into the rest room. She cried more in there, she wiped her eyes.

"Durin middle school, Leah and his brother they had a little thang goin on, And Kas got mad and shit, and beat the nigga up, but instead be he got beaten up."

Yasmine thought to herself what Zay had said again.

What if it is him?

She took out her phone sniffing and calling Zay.

"Mm?" Zay said.

"Zay. Janelle, she's gone."

"Wh, watchu mean she gone Yasmine?"

"She died Zay."

Zay sighed, Yasmine tried to hold in her tears.

"It's gon be okay." He said.

"No it ain't Zay."

"Yasmine, I'm tellin you right now, and you gotta listen to me for real."

"What is it Zay?"

"It was Kas Yasmine, and I know you don-"

Yasmine hung up the phone. She didn't wanna hear what Zay was going to say. She wiped her tears and got out the bathroom.