18

KAS MARTINSeptember 28th, 20231 month ago

KAS MARTIN
September 28th, 2023
1 month ago

Kas was parked in Yasmine's driveway. He knew she was at work but he wanted to wait for her but he couldn't, something kept telling him to do something.

He knew choking Yasmine was wrong but he couldn't stop him his self. He was too mad.

Kas had gotten out his car opening the door, seeing Leah on the stool chair.

He sat next to her putting his phone down on the counter.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Why you actin dumb?"

"Nobody acting dumb, fuck?"

"You pretended you ain't know me Leah."

"Yeah and?"

Leah put closed her phone putting it down and looking at him.

"Why you even here, I thought you ain't like Yasmine."

"I did, after watchu did with my brother. That shit hurt me Leah."

"Your brother came up to me first, I don't got nothing to do with it, and that was in middle school. Leave it in the past."

Kas looked at Leah as she got up trying to go somewhere else. He got up following her .

"Why you followin me nigga, don't you got somewhere to be?" She asked.

"Stop askin me all these questions ."

"Kas, Yasmine don't like you, fr, she got other shit to worry about then you, a lame ass nigga."

"But chu was fuckin her nigga, what typa friend do shit like that?" Kas said.

Leah stayed quiet and went to the kitchen, Kas followed her there too.

"You know I loved you Leah so why you went to go and hurt me like that."

"Nigga, you doin too much it was just a little kiss."

"Little?"

"Yes little, now stop fuckin followin me, you weird as fuck. This why yo brother dead, you can't lea-."

Kas grabbed Leah's neck choking her really hard, he saw she was struggling to breathe, and he liked it, he will always hate her. She was the reason why Kas and his brother didn't get along anymore.

Leah saw Kas smiling as she was about to pass out. He let her go and she fell onto the ground. Kas didn't care though. He would hurt anyone who was a threat to him, or Yasmine.

He grabbed a kitchen knife from the drawer stabbing her multiple times as blood came out from her.

Kas enjoyed killing her, like his other victims.