4

YASMINE ROSE7:34 AM

YASMINE ROSE
7:34 AM

Yasmine woke up extra early, since her furniture is coming in today. She spent all night crying on her bed after seeing her boyfriend was actually dead..

She had gotten already since she called in from work and said she would be late. Her eyes were puffy, and red.

knock knock

She cleared off the counter and put the money in her other bag. Yasmine went to go open the door and saw the movers were here.

"Yasmine Rose?" They asked.

"Mhm."

After they finished putting her stuff she quickly locked her door and put on the alarm just incase.. Yasmine saw her friends calling and answered.

"Yazzy, baby you ok?" Shani asked.

"im ok, just sad, why would they even kill him he ain't do shit." Yasmine said.

"girl he deserved it for real he was treating you like shit." Janelle said.

"Janelle! he wasn't even that bad and he didn't treat me like shit either."

"yeah, yeah, are you going to his funeral? His mother called me and asked." Janelle asked

"Tell her I'll think about it."

Yasmine hung up the phone before Janelle could get another word. She didn't want to talk about him at all.

Yasmine was on her way headed to work but she got too distracted and got some food, she only got one for herself since she didn't feel like getting one for her coworkers.

"There was a man murdered yesterday." Mrs.Caft said.

"I'm aware."

What they didn't know was that it was her boyfriend.

"Jayden Vernot, he's been charged before with possession of felony, firearms, and drugs."

Yasmine had to pretend she didn't already know all that, she basically would cover him sometimes.

"Was there any fingerprints at the scene?" Yasmine asked.

"Actually.. there was." Mrs.Caft said handing the paper.

"His death is labeled as a suicide, his handprint was on the gun."

Thats not possible, Jayden wouldn't do that.

"Now I know what you're thinking, and I'm agreeing with you, he did not do this." Mrs.Caft said

"We're still investigating it." Another coworker said.

Yasmine was holding the paper, and going through the photos of her own dead boyfriend..

"Who found him?" She asked.

"His mother, in his car."

Yasmine took a deep breath in and out, trying to fight her tears.

"Uhm, I'll, I'll deal with it." She said.

They nodded their heads and proceeded with their investigations.

Yasmine spent the whole day working, she was still in her office trying to put the clues together.

She picked up on paper, and another, and examined them both.

"This doesn't make sense.."

She put one photo on the table and the other on the board.

"Why would Jayden shoot at the window.. if he killed his self?" She asked.

There was a video clip of the incident, but didn't see anyone there.

She played it one more time before going home and saw someone coming to him. She realized the person , it was a girl.

So he was cheating...

He gave the girl something but she couldn't see, it was too dark. The girl walked away. Yasmine continues watching the video, she skips through it since he was just in his car, was he waiting for somebody else? Yasmine sees he turns his car on and starts driving away.

"Are you fucking serious?"

She closed the laptop and got up from her chair, putting everything back to place. She couldn't find the murderer, and she was mad at herself.

12:13 AM

Yasmine went into her bathroom and took a nice shower, all she could think about was who is that girl? What was Yasmine going to do?

She got out the shower putting and grabbing her, drying her too. She did her business and put her clothes on.

She was kind of hoping  she saw the mysterious guy again.

She went to her bed, turning the lights off with the remote, and crying. She couldn't let more people die.

That day the boy didn't go into her house.