"Okay...thanks."

Hyunjin zips up his back and watches as the teacher wraps up the lesson. He turned and looked at the boy in the back row. He stood up and smirked, walking over to him, "you new? Your outfit looks hideous", he chuckled.

The boy nodded stiffly, glancing at him, "Yes, im new".

The black haired boy just nodded and shrugged, "then here's some advice, don't talk back to people around here, especially me or I'll make your life miserable", he stopped and then smirked again, leaning on the desk next to the other boys, "if your pathetic brains can comprehend that".

The latter furrowed his eyebrows, "what?"

Hyunjin leaned off the desk and raised his eyebrows, "did you really just ask me to repeat myself?", he shook his head before speaking again, "let's try this again. Do not mess with me, got it?"

The other boy shrugged and pulled out a book after putting his supplies away. Hyunjin's face straightened out as he leaned off the desk and put his hands into his pocket, "what are you reading?"

"Romance novel", the other boy mumbled, causing the other boy to scoff, he grabbed the book from his hands, "romance...how..cute", he rolled his eyes before tossing the book to the floor.

"Why are you reading this kind of crap?"
The brunette looked at where the book was thrown, furrowing his brows, and glared up at him from his seat, "because it's interesting".

He turned his head when the bell rang and everyone started to leave the class. Hyunjin just smirked, but inside felt annoyed, "oh come on, stop faking it.

Who..who the hell likes romance stories? You just read it because it's trendy", he looked down at him, "you're a sheep..just like the rest."

The boy in the chair picked up his book and dusted it off, mumbling, "whatever".  Hyunjin walked towards the door but stopped when he heard footsteps.

"I know exactly why you like that book", he sighed before walking out of the class.

Minho hummed and followed him out, "what do you mean?", he asked, walking behind the taller boy.

He wasn't following him of course, he just had to get to his locker. "You're trying to fit in". The boy furrowed his eyebrows, "trend? No, I just like reading".

Hyunjin scoffed, "Do I look stupid to you?" Minho tilted his head a bit, staring at the boys back as he walked. He sure does sound stupid.

The taller sighed at the silence, "like I said, this is your pathetic attempt to fit in".

Hyunjin turned and stood in front of Minho, the other boy stopped walking too and stared at him.

"Why are you trying to ignore me?", he squinted, "you disgust me', he says, making his feelings known.

The shorter male furrowed his eyes a bit before continuing to walk around Hyunjin, "okay...thanks".