"I didn't touch you, I swear"

The black haired grabbed his wrist, causing Minho to turn and face him.

"Don't be a smartass with me either, you honestly think that you have a say in when this conversation ends?", his grip tightened on the latters wrist.

"You know what?", he pulled the male closer, "I'm not even going to go into detail about how pathetic you are since you already know that, I think I've made myself pretty clear, hm?"

The brunette looked at him with wide eyes, "W-what?"

Hyunjin scoffed and rolled his eyes, "You're just going to stutter and embarrass yourself more instead of trying to talk back, figures..", he squeezed his wrist tighter.

"Let me go"

"Why should I? What makes you think you could ever talk back to me", Hyunjin asked, pulling Minho by his wrist when he tried to pull away.

"L-let me go", Minho repeated, his breath picking up as he tried to tug his wrist away with his other hand after dropping the book.

"No". Hyunjin grabbed his other wrist and looked at the boy's arms," I could break your arm if I ever wanted to you know", his grip tightened and he dug his nails into his wrists. Minho closed his eyes in pain.

The lights in the hall started to flicker, the pain in his arms was growing he let out a quiet grunt and when his eyes opened he saw Hyunjin flying across the hall and landing on the floor after hitting a locker.

The boy groaned and looked at Minho as he held his head in confusion and pain.

" What the hell was that?", he mumbles as he stands up, glaring at Minho and dusting his clothes off.

The other boy just stared at him from the other side of the hall, fear and confusion in his eyes as well. "Did you just push me?", Hyunjin asked, clearly getting mad.

Minho's eyes widened in disbelief, "I didn't even touch you".

Hyunjin looked at him doubtfully and walked closer, towering over him, "do not lie to me", he shouted, intense anger in his eyes. 

"I-i didn't touch you I swear", the older boy responded, trying to defend himself.

Hyunjin grabbed the collar of the other boy's shirt and lifted him up a bit, "stop lying to me goddammit", he shouted.

"Let me go", Minho yelped, trying to push him away. Why did he feel so weak? 

The taller just laughed, "Don't be stupid you can't escape from me so don't bother trying", he tightened his fist on the boy's shirt, shoving him against the locker. Minho began kicking his feet, still trying to push Hyunjin away.

"Stop trying..just stop", the male scoffed, shoving him again. Minho furrowed his eyebrows and tipped his head up, Hyunjin flew across the hall again and Minho fell.

His head shot up after he fell and he wasted no time before grabbing his book from the floor and running out of the empty school.