"I want to help you"

The sunlight begins the pour inside the large room. Hyunjin is excited that he gets to see Minho again, he looks at himself in the mirror as he adjusts his clothes, at least trying to look presentable.

On a typical Saturday he'd be in sweats and a graphic tee, sitting on the white couch in the living room, eating spoonful after spoonfuls of ice cream.

'Basically drowning in misery' is what his mother called it, as if she is not the reason. The boy laughs softly and then sighs before turning and leaving the bedroom.

"Love you grandma", Minho chirped before closing the door. He tugged on the drawstring of his gray hoodie as he walked down the street and turned into a patch of grass.

He steps through the trees and walks for a few minutes until he makes it to a small park.

"Minho!", a voice shouted. The boy turned and smiled a bit, waving, his hood resting on his head as he stood by a broken light pole.

"Have you been waiting for a while?", Hyunjin asks, tilting his head a bit. The latter shook his head and began to walk slowly with Hyunjin who was pulling his headphones down around his neck.

"So what were you doing before we met?", the taller asked, shoving his hands in his pockets as he followed suite.

"Just..living I guess, trying to manage school without stressing", he shrugged,"what about you? Other than being a bully?"

Hyunjins smile faltered and he looked down a bit, "Just studying..as well, trying to occupy my time", he gave a tight lipped smile.

He sighed before speaking again, a solemn expression on his face, "I'm very sorry for what I did to you, Minho, I promise it's never gotten that far..I don't know why it did yesterday I just..."

"That was a low blow and I'm sorry, I shouldn't have even brought it up. You apologized and I can tell you meant it, especially this time so please, just dont let it happen again."

Hyunjin nods rapidly as keeps following the older boy.

"I want to help you Minho, I may not have all the knowledge on how to do so but maybe I can at least try. Would you want to do some trials?"
"We can do that".