"you can trust me, okay?"

The brunette tilted his head and looked at the boy in front of him like he was crazy, which in this case he was, "are you kidding me? I don't know what they are, I don't know what any of this is".

Hyunjin sensed the fear and confusion from the other boy and his smile softened, "It's okay, I get it, it/s confusing but Im here, trying to help, let's try something else, maybe try to make me float?"

   Minho furrowed his brows in confusion," Um..how am I supposed to do that?"

Hyunjin chuckled a bit, "Think as hard as you can of doing that, like how you pushed me on the ground. Just try to push..in the air this time, let your emotions take control", he shrugged a bit.

The brunette hesitated before sitting on the ground and closing his eyes, breathing in and out. The best way he knew how to focus.

Hyunjin waited patiently. After a few seconds a slight gust of wind hit Hyunjin from Minho's direction. The boy exhaled as leaves picked up from the ground, swirling around, the older opened his eyes and looked up.

The black haired smiled, 'you did it", he said in awe watching as the leaves started to stop spinning and fall slowly.

"But..you didn't float", Minho mumbled, looking up at the latter from his spot on the ground.

"But the point is..you're learning to control your powers. The winds didn't come from anywhere. This was definitely you, I can tell and it's impressive. You're a fast learner".

Minho looked down a bit before standing up and dusting the dirt off of himself, "I guess".

The taller noticed the body language the other was presenting and he sighed a bit, "Hey, I'm not judging you, even if it can be dangerous and undeniably strange, I promise I won't make you feel weird about it", he said softly, wrapping his arms around him, "you can trust me, okay? I want to find out more about you and your abilities and I want to see if I can help you..if you'll let me".

Minho paused when Hyunjin hugged him but after he finished talking a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips and he hugged him back, "Thank you".

Hyunjin laughed nervously as he let go and cleared his throat, "anyways I'd like to know more about you".

"Like what?"

"Um..like how old you are, what kind of person you are, about your family and what you do in your spare time", he sighed a closed his eyes briefly, feeling a bit ashamed of asking too many questions but then again he wasn't used to this.

"I'm sorry that were too many questions, you don't have to tell me if you don't want-"

"No it's okay", Minho cut in when he noticed the boy's arms tensing,"I'm 16 and I'm just a pretty quiet person overall..um I don't have much family and for my free time I just read".

The younger's body released tension when Minho told him was okay but then his face twisted when he told him that he liked to read, "I like to read too.."

"Werent you the same person who called me a sheep for reading a romance novel?", he questioned, balling his fists up a his side.