Episode 01: First Encounter

Season 01: An Unexpected Yet Horrific Discovery

In the year 50501, human civilization had advanced to an astronomical level. About 223 galaxies near the Milky Way had been colonized. These colonized galaxies were altogether called "Unser Zuhause" The life expectancy had also increased by a lot. An average person was expected to age up to 700 at maximum. At such an age, concepts like space travel, quantum universes etc had become common knowledge though scientists could not fully understand the concept of Quantum mechanics yet. They thought quantum mechanics would not be this complicated but the more they discover the more there is to it. Not only that, they still did not find the trace of a single alien race.
ㅤ The entire universe itself was very big and there were still regions left to be explored. The major space agency at that time, Unser Zuhause Space Agency or UZSA for short, had launched their 827th expedition to the unknown regions of Space. The head of the expedition was Apateonas Baros. The crew of this expedition was led by Captain Azalia Azi, she had 384 years worth of space experience. Not only was she a very good leader but she was also skilled at close combat. Her closest comrade, Starlette Spinster, was just as talented as her but because of having more experience, Azalia became the Captain. The name of her ship was "Barricade of Spring" which was the seventh most powerful battleship and Starlette was second in command in this expedition, the name of Starlette's ship was "Protector Vernalis" which was considered as one of the most durable ships ever made. She was responsible for maintaining comms between the 70 ships in the expedition and the control center located on the planet named "Xavier".
ㅤ In this expedition, roughly 23 new galaxies , which were close to each other, were detected which was very rare due to how fast the universe was expanding. The only way Humans were able to prevent the galaxies from drifting away from Unser Zuhause was through the "Dunkle Materie Amplificator".

Azalia: Hey Starlie, you see this?
Starlette: I sure do.
Azalia: What do you think this is?
Starlette: I don't know but this definitely is not normal. Let me report this to the control center. Hopefully Apateonas is still there...
Apateonas: Is something the matter?
...
Apateonas: I see. I suggest sending a small crew to investigate ahead. Keep me updated.
Azalia and Starlette: Understood!

A small crew consisting of about 10 ships was dispatched under the leadership of Victus Vivas. Azalia wanted to test what Victus would do when exploring unknown and unusual regions of space. Victus was a reliable person who had improved a lot as a Sergeant. His daughter, Lilac, had high expectations for him and he promised her that he would take her to explore the universe.
ㅤ After the crew entered the nearest planet of the nearest galaxy, the crew discovered traces of light from the nearby planets of the area and the infrared scans only suggested one thing: the presence of life. The crew members were astonished and Victus immediately reported this to Starllete and she to Apateonas.

Apateonas: Prepare to send reinforcements. If the sources of those light traces are from an alien civilization then they could either wipe you out or establish a mutual understanding. In any case we should prepare for the worst. (For a race to be able to do something like what our Dunkle Materie Amplificator can do, they must be highly developed. Are they type II civilizations or are they one type III civilization altogether or is it both? Whatever it is, they must be aware of our presence, this can't be good...) Starllete, give me Victus.
Starllete: Got it!
Apateonas: Victus, don't let your guard down for a single moment. We don't know how the minds of an alien race work so proceed with caution.
Victus: Understood!

Azalia dispatched reinforcements which included 10 ships under the leadership of Denise Watson and about only 50 minutes later, Denise reported that they were intercepted and were being under-attacked by hostile alien forces. Without a second thought both Azalia and Starllete prepared for combat.

Alarm (Azalia): Code red, All personnel prepare for combat. This is not a drill, I repeat, This is not a drill. All personnel are requested at their battle stations immediately.
Starllete: Lia... I think we lost Denise..
Azalia: Dammit! How did things turn out like this?
Victus: Cap! Do you copy!?
Azalia: I copy that Sergeant, what's the situation?
Victus: We're under heavy attack. Hostiles are approaching from all directions!
Azalia: Just hold on! The reinforcements are right there. You'll be just fine I tell you. You can't let your daughter down afterall. You've already made it this far, Sergeant, you ca-
Starllete: Lia.. He's gone..
Azalia: I see.. I guess we are their next target...

ㅤ To be continued...