Episode 15: Final Theory

Season 1: An Unexpected Yet Horrific Discovery

_Isaac_: We can't float high when we are within the range of his Destiny Chasing Time. Even if we float, we'll be brought down by the Imaginary Force of Attraction. But worry not, just focus on delivering your signature, I'll cover you.

Azalia thus concentrated all her powers towards the sphere of Baculus Paradisi αω.

_Azalia_: As the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the Earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the water, so shall my wrath destroy you and not come back as vengeance.

13 Seals of Authorities appeared beside Azalia in a circular pattern. The authority of each seal further enhanced the total damage output. 

_Azalia_: Baculus Paradisi αχρω unleashed!
...
.......
............
..................

"So quickly he came and in an instant he was gone. Hades... Not only did he disturb the law of existence but he also mocked space and time itself declaring that he is greater than anything else. My people, my realm and my reputation was trampled. I only have one wish: To kill Hades"
....
.........
.............
..................

Azalia's attack completely destroyed Tartarus' shield and his Destiny Chasing Time. He was knocked back but...

_Tartarus_: Impressive, humans... Yet you fail to see the bigger picture. This is not a battle. This is a hunt.

Tartarus transformed into his true form. He turns out to be 30 metres tall. He summons his signature blade.

_Tartarus_: הכפופים לי היקרים! הגיע הזמן שנכבוש את האנושות ונתקדם לעבר נקמה בממלכה זו!
_All the Imaginary Beings_: להרוג את האדס!

Tartarus stabilised the space and mobilised his minions. The self-proclaimed 'overseer' turns out to be Tartarus' second-in-command. Regardless of the chaos, Einstein creates an enormous flaming swirling hurricane using his greatsword to swiftly wipe out the minions. This hurricane could neither be extinguished nor be blown away. It possesses a property similar to that of Achilles' battlesuit. Meanwhile, Azalia summons a dragon which possesses the power to manipulate lightning. The dragon flapped its wings to form two tornadoes of lightning. It then flew to the skies and began striking devastating lightning which was 50000°C hot. As a result, not only was the sky scarlet with raining smoldering rocks but it was now infused with violet clouds and lightning strikes. On occasions, the rocks would be infused with some power of lighting which further brings forth destruction onto the realm. Tartarus on the other hand prepares to deliver his almighty signature attack which will manipulate the entire realm and cause everything in the realm to complete dysfunction. He summons his Destiny Chasing Time Signature Type covering the entire realm. This caused the entire realm to plunge into absolute mayhem.

_Azalia_: What do we do?
_Isaac_: ...
_Azalia_: Professor?
_Isaac_: (sigh) It has come to this.
_Azalia_: What do you mean?
_Isaac_: Azi, prepare yourself. I'm going to end IMG Project Ordain and save Starllete.
_Azalia_: Wha- what exactly are you planning?

Einstein handed some kind of beacon to Azalia. He then summoned a different intricate and sophisticated device which he activated. The activation completely reversed time on the realm such that all the chaos was converted back to the pure realm created by Azalia. However the beings including Azalia were not affected while he and Tartarus teleported into a unique space-dimension in the realm where all interpretations of multiversal and existential laws overflow from infinite realms of infinite interpretations and possibilities which all lead to their respective viable mathematical results.

_Isaac_: I've been preparing for this moment. This is the final duel.
_Tartarus_: It's futile.

Tartarus stomped the ground as a result of which IMG chains emerged from the ground below Isaac. The chains trammelled Isaac. Tartarus then threw his sword above and he floated upwards releasing enormous amounts of IMG energy. The surroundings turned pitch dark but filled with bright golden orbs. Then from the direction where the sword was thrown, blinding and majestic IMG rays gave way to the newly improved signature weapon. The sword at once charged towards Isaac at high velocity.
* Viuuuummmm Doooommmmm Trrrrrriushhhh *
It seemed clear that there's no coming back from that. Meanwhile, the atmosphere turned back to how it was initially.

_Tartarus_: Pathetic.

However...

_Tartarus_: !?

Isaac's flaming greatsword shot towards Tartarus with high velocity. He was caught off-guard. The sword went through him dealing heavy damage.

_Isaac_: Looks like you're done attacking. If so then remember this: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Says Einstein as he walks out of the rubble. Tartarus reverses time on himself to repair his body. He then summoned IMG Blades in an attempt to concentrate all damage output on Einstein specifically. The blades charged towards Einstein from all sides. However...

_Isaac_: (This is Isaac Einstein. I'm speaking from the Sea of Origin.)

Einstein called back his sword. He then struck it upwards unleashing a sublimating line of flame. The line exploded and unleashed even deadlier flames towards all directions immediately decimating all IMG Blades.

_Tartarus_: Die!

Tartarus struck an IMG spear to the ground which covered the platform where they were on with Destiny Chasing Time Type IV.

_Isaac_: (I may no longer be a part of your world. But I wish to lay my findings down for the world to see.)

In spite of the IMG Force of Attraction from Destiny Chasing Time, Einstein charged towards Tartarus with ease.

_Isaac_: Did you know that one particle from a pair of twin virtual particles has to travel twice the speed of light to escape a black hole's gravitational pull?

The two struck their weapons. In the usual case... Tartarus would either be astronomically stronger or be on par yet this time...

_Isaac_: I personally designed this greatsword to have infinite mass and according to Einstein's special theory of relativity, mass and energy are the same and thus my attacks have infinite energy.

Einstein knocked Tartarus' sword away. Tartarus however reversed time on himself and got the sword back to immediately strike back.

_Isaac_: (Through this short transmission, I wish to deliver this message: The universe is not limitless. When a part reaches the end, the excess energy will gather into a singularity where its energy and the energy of all other expansion of universes gathers to form a dimension that has a clear definite mathematically explainable law. This dimension is called the Sea of Origin.)

Einstein swiftly pierced his greatsword through Tartarus' chest and began to continuously push him back whilst increasing the damage output of his greatsword to destroy Tartarus. However, Tartarus yet again reversed time on himself to teleport back to his initial position. He then exposed his own core and modified his body parts for unleashing a final ultimate attack to finish off Isaac for good.

_Tartarus_: Perish!
_Isaac_: Even if you do not exist... You should be a definite being in this sea. Thus, with enough energy... I should be able to accomplish it.
_Tartarus_: !!!

Einstein swung his sword diagonally downwards blocking Tartarus' attack. The flames from the sword then constantly spread and caused an outward burst rendering Tartarus immobile. He then summoned fifteen IMG shields along with his original IMG bubble shield. Einstein swiftly forced through the shields and hit Tartarus' last shield. It seemed difficult to penetrate through but the flames instantly engulfed the two and caused a ginormous explosion rendering the surrounding space to experience slight changes.

_Isaac_: That is my... Final Theory.

Was Einstein's theory correct? Has Tartarus finally lost? Was his theory incorrect? Will Azalia end up needing to fight Tartarus? Stay tuned as all will be revealed in the next episode.

ㅤ                              To Be Continued