Episode 14: The Confrontation Time

Season 1: An Unexpected Yet Horrific Discovery

_Azalia_: I understand. It's like the Greek philosophers who said that it is impossible for nothing to exist. But these non-existent beings came to reality so theoretically, we shouldn't be able to interact with nothing...?
_Isaac_: It's a difficult concept to understand but all you need to know for now is that you and I have the ability to counterbalance and transcend the very law of existence itself.

Isaac once again pulled out the flaming greatsword out of a golden opening.

_Isaac_: The Confrontation Time has come.

Back in Sotiría...

_Tartarus_: (...) זה מעניין. זמן העימות אכן הגיע... Einstein.

Time was still Frozen in Sotiría.

_Tartarus_: אשאיר את מערכת השמש הזו לידיים שלך. יש לי עניין דחוף לטפל בו.
???: כן אדוני!

Tartarus then disappeared into a golden riff travelling towards the Hadean Seal.

Meanwhile in the realm...

_Azalia_: Ray! we're about to face a powerful opponent. Destabilize this space to prevent those minions from interrupting us and take Achilles to Proselkýo.
_Ray_: लेकिन अज़ी, मुझे लगता है कि समय का आयाम वास्तव में स्थिर नहीं है।
_Azalia_: Is that so? Then take him to Sumeru Space. And to keep him occupied.. challenge him to a friendly duel in that space. I'll let you know when you can come back.
_Ray_: समझा!

The Stingray did as she was told.

_Achilles_: Hey! What are you planning to do?!
_Azalia_: Sorry Achilles but you're gonna have to wait a few moments.

Achilles was transported to Sumeru Space by Ray.

_Azalia_: All the preparations are done on my side. What about you, Professor?
_Isaac_: I'm done too. I've located all the other beacons. If things ever come to it, we're going to have to...
_Azalia_: Professor?
_Isaac_: Forget it
_Azalia_: (He's still hiding many things.)
_Azalea_: It seems like he is afraid of something.
_Azalia_: (We can't say much for now.)
_Isaac_: He's here.

Azalia and Isaac firmly gripped their weapons and assumed a stance. The space gradually distorted. It was clear that the being that was approaching is not to be taken lightly. Yet these brave fighters dared to fight against fate and save their home and everyone they ever loved. They are without a doubt determined to succeed. The distorted space kept bending into a singularity from where Tartarus emerged emitting a golden light.

" ⍼"

After the light dissipated, the space around returned back to normal but the destabilized space caused by Ray still prevented the Imaginary Minions from mobilizing. Tartarus looked with his glowing red eyes and subduing aura a menacing presence. Silence prevailed over the tense atmosphere until...

_Tartarus_: This realm has been changed completely.
_Isaac_: You've learnt English quite fast. This should make things easier.
_Tartarus_: But this is not what I want.
_Isaac_: Why is that?
_Tartarus_: I need this particular realm to form a defensive line against them but a realm that was formed by multiple outsiders is not desirable.
_Azalia_: Who are you trying to defend against?
_Tartarus_: Hades.
_Azalia_: Who is he?
_Tartarus_: You'll see soon. You've already come in contact with him. He's watching all of you.

Azalia was puzzled by this answer yet no sign of astonishment and confusion could be seen on Isaac's face.

_Azalia_: ...
_Tartarus_: Either way... This will not do. Humans, I give you two options: Become my followers to defeat Hades or Defeat me to save your abode.
_Isaac_: The latter.

Einstein answered in an instant as if he was prepared for this very question.

_Tartarus_: Very well then. If you lose then you'll be incumbent to the former alternative. Let this be the battle that decides all.

No sooner did Tartarus finish his sentence than Isaac slashed his greatsword forward causing a massive sublimating fiery explosion accompanied by discharges. This caused the pure sky to turn scarlet yet again but now coalesced with raining smoldering rocks.

_Isaac_: Don't let your guard down. He's about to reverse time on himself. Prepare to launch your signature attack immediately.

Tartarus surrounded himself with a large golden shield. A gigantic clock was summoned on the ground similar to that on Sotiría yet this time, the needles were solid harnessing the ability to apply IMG Taint directly on the target hit.

_Isaac_: We can't float high when we are within the range of his Destiny Chasing Time. Even if we float, we'll be brought down by the Imaginary Force of Attraction. But worry not, just focus on delivering your signature, I'll cover you.

Azalia thus concentrated all her powers towards the sphere of Baculus Paradisi αω.

_Azalia_: As the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the Earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the water, so shall my wrath destroy you and not come back as vengeance.

13 Seals of Authorities appeared beside Azalia in a circular pattern. The authority of each seal further enhanced the total damage output.

Will Tartarus survive such an attack? Will humans prevail over the Imaginary? Will Tartarus survive and terminate humanity as a whole? Stay tuned as all will be revealed in the next episode.

ㅤ                                    To Be Continued