Episode 08: Retaliation

Season 1: An Unexpected yet Horrific Discovery

And just like that... Congelatio who has always been seeing people who loved him sacrificed themselves for his survival is now on the verge of having a meaningless death. Just the thought of it made him feel guilty, frustrated and most importantly, angered. And just then.. due to the powerful desire of fighting back, his battlesuit ascended from elite to legendary.

"Tartarus": רגע... משהו מרגיש לא בסדר.
...
"Tartarus": ..?!

A giant explosion takes place originating from Congelatio's battlesuit as he floats upwards while his battlesuit transforms into its magnificent form.

_Congelatio_: Prepare to die.

Meanwhile on the planet Xavier...

_Penelope_: Sir, Congelatio's battlesuit just ascended.
_Apateonas_: Th- that's incredible. We now have our first legendary battlesuit in Peripheria other than Azalia. We might be able to win if we play our cards right. Now.. why and how did he ascend his battlesuit?
_Penelope_: He seems to have met an unidentified enemy. He has sent me its information. Take a look.
(...)
_Apateonas_: How bizarre... It's like an unexpected yet horrific discovery... (That symbol... Is this what the professor was talking about? If so why did he try to hide it? And where is he now?)
_Penelope_: Sir, your orders?
_Apateonas_: Give me access to the core of all planets of Peripheria.
_Penelope_: Huh?
_Apateonas_: Just do it.
_Penelope_: Roger.
..
...
.....
.........

_Apateonas_: Everyone, this is the general speaking. I hereby order every human in Peripheria to activate their Epeígon Varytikí Protocol. If you don't do this then I'm afraid you might pass away. I specifically need Viollette here in the Xavier main base. I also need the leaders of all Elite teams to regroup at Xavier.
Soldier: Is he serious!?
_Fulgur_: You heard him right so follow it!
Everyone: Yes sir!

On the planet Sotiría...

_Hector_: Alexander and Viollette? Looks like only I'm left from E squad 4 to defend Sotiría.
_Alexander_: Don't worry Hector. I believe in you. If you run into any problems you can call me or you could also group up with Sir Congelatio.
_Viollette_: Yeah and I'll always be there to help.
_Hector_: Thank you guys...
(...)
_Congelatio_: Have you fought a legendary warrior before?
"Tartarus": ...
_Congelatio_: Brace yourself.

The moment Congelatio charged in to attack Tartarus too parried his attacks.

_Congelatio_: You've got a lot more than I anticipated.

Congelatio speeds up his attacks. He's moving so fast that it appears like he's teleporting and Tartarus too seems to be able to keep up.

_Congelatio_: But for how long can you last?

Congelatio now dashes backwards while Tartarus discovers that ice spears have surrounded him.

_Congelatio_: Did you know that my name precisely translates to 'Frostbite'?
"Tartarus": ...

All the ice spears hit Tartarus but he managed to defend himself. Their surroundings seem to have calmed down due to the extreme cold. There's only silence and the sound of cold breezes. And now blue glowing particles are being emitted around Congelatio. He's now ready to deliver his new signature move.

_Congelatio_: "O great Ded Moroz, thy Exousía that can freeze even the cores of stars, grant me thy Exousía for I could purge the vile that's in front of me."

Congelatio successfully delivers his new signature move. An enormous explosion takes place that's destructively cold. Not even the brightest star would be able to stand against this. Such an attack would have destroyed the entire planet had Congelatio not concentrated its output on Tartarus.

Meanwhile...

_Apateonas_: Is everything and everyone ready?
_Penelope_: Yes sir.
_Apateonas_: I see. I guess it's time. Viollette?
_Viollette_: Yes sir. It's all set.
_Apateonas_: Good. Then let's begin

Apateonas commands all planets to shoot lasers into space via cannons. These lasers explode when hitting a certain point into space. Viollette uses her void powers to attack and turn those explosions into space bending explosions by adding her Cosmic Piercer into her attack such that it forms a portal that absorbs everything. In this way all aliens and their ships get teleported into an unknown space in the void.

_Apateonas_: It's working. Clearing Teams, mop out the last of them.
Everyone: Yes sir!

On the planet Sotiría...

_Hector_: Yes! We succeeded! Good job guys.
_Alexander_: Don't let your guard down just yet, Hector, there might still be some left... Take them out and search for human survivors.
_Hector_: Aye sir.

In an unknown space...

_Isaac_: You're not so far off. Keep moving.
_Achilles_: Huh? Whose voice was that?
_Azalia_: What voice?

Back in Sotiría...

_Congelatio_: Hold on... Something's wrong...
???: אתה לא יכול להרוג משהו שהוא לא אמיתי.
_Congelatio_: What!?
???: הסערה רק החלה.

A giant Imaginary explosion erupts from where Tartarus was at. The explosion caused a wave of golden light to once again spread out to all directions. The wave summoned Imaginary beings into Peripheria.

"Tartarus": !Humans .....תראה לי את כל מה שיש לך

ㅤ                                     To be continued