Episode 11: Purification

Season 1: An Unexpected Yet Horrific Discovery

Only when they were succeeding at gaining the upper hand, did Tartarus have to execute a masterplan.

"Tartarus": !hguonE

Tartarus knocked the two men back and time suddenly stopped moving.

"Tartarus": .erutcip reggib eht was reven tol uoY

Tartarus intuitively commanded all other Imaginary Beings present in the solar system to unleash their Imaginary Ordain, which they had all been preserving for long only for this moment, upon Peripheria.
ㅤ                       Imaginary energy covered all corners of Peripheria. It was a spectacular yet horrifying sight. What fate will the souls of Peripheria meet after being tempered with? The peace had long vanished since the encounter with the Sýmfonos yet some were still hopeful at that time but as the current moment may have it, hope was but wishful thinking. The apocalypse has just begun

Meanwhile..

_Azalia_: ...

Perplexed, the girl could not orderly put into sense everything that had happened. It's as if she had lost something important.

_Azalia_: (What's going on and what am I even doing?)

She seemed like an infant who had just begun to walk. In spite of having hundreds of years of experience, she could not understand.

_Unknown voice inside Azalia's head_: Worry not. The discipline has taken a setback due to the Large-scale Ordain Operation on Peripheria. You may be anxious right now but just follow your intuition and you'll be just fine.
_Azalia_: Ugh.. it's this again..

Regardless of the confusion, the girl instinctively and swiftly advanced towards the unknown yet designated location.

_Azalia_: It's here. This must be where Starllete is.

As soon as she reached the end of the portal, an excessively bright flash covered her sight. It was only for an instant yet it felt like minutes had passed by that moment. As the veil of light, which was blocking her sight, faded...

_Azalia_: This is...

The sight before her was chaotic. Scorched trees, burning shrubs and grasses, scarlet skies, dark black clouds and distant ambient screams filled the atmosphere before her.

_Azalia_: What is this?!
_Unknown voice inside Azalia's head_: This is below the Hadean seal. It's impossible for beings from reality to access this place yet Starllete got here probably due to entanglements of Imaginary  transmissions changing into a superposition state causing misinterpretation of inputs and outputs.
_Azalia_: ...
_Unknown voice inside Azalia's head_: Ah.. did I get too ahead of myself? Sorry for that. In simple terms... Individuals from your space are getting teleported randomly after certain conditions are met.
_Azalia_: I see.. but who or what even are you?
_Unknown voice inside Azalia's head_: I am a certain you from the past.
_Azalia_: ?
_Unknown voice inside Azalia's head_: Just call me Azalea. Oh! And I can listen to your thoughts so don't try to speak when you want to talk to me because if someone from this place finds you then you're gonna be in deep trouble.
_Azalia_: (Okay...)
_Azalea_: Well then, let's search for Starllete, shall we? According to my calculations she should still be fine.

And thus, Azalia followed Azalea's instructions to reach some kind of gate which was inscribed by the symbol " ⍼".

_Azalia_: Tha—
_Azalea_: Hey, did you forget what I told you?
_Azalia_: (Sorry... But that symbol looks very familiar..)
_Azalea_: It's from your Gladius.
_Azalia_: (?)
_Azalea_: Looks like the discipline is indeed facing a major problem. In that case, please just wait a moment. This shouldn't take much long. You may experience some minor fatigue but it wouldn't cause much problems.

Azalea temporarily restored Azalia's conscience.

_Azalia_: (!!!)
_Azalea_: Do you remember now who you are?
_Azalia_: (Yes...)
_Azalea_: All those years you've spent with her, yet you only managed to lie to her? Does that not make you guilty?
_Azalia_: (You're right.. I've been blind this whole time, thinking that she, or to be precise, they may not understand. I'm a failure.)
_Azalea_: That's right but it's not too late yet. You can still perfect this imperfect story and bring everyone to a happy ending.
_Azalia_: (You're right, I must let her know as well.)
_Azalea_: Well then what are you waiting for? Break off of your chains of fate and prove him wrong!
_Azalia_: (Indeed... And more importantly... Starlie, I promise you that we'll live in honesty.)

Azalia activates her legendary battlesuit. The activation caused a massive purplish glow to spread in all directions. The ever-burning Hadean realm was unbelievably purified. New flora sprouted from the ground and flourished within moments. The skies were no longer bloody red and turned blue and clear, such pure skies were a rare sight to see even on planets inhabited by humans. The echoing screams were no more. The girl floated high embracing the holy air. The hellish realm turned into a heavenly realm. The lost souls that had been screaming due to their suffering, sorrow and pain were released from their imprisonment and they floated above the skies and disappeared while emitting a bright yellow light before disappearance. It was a remarkable sight for the girl. All her confusion and anxiety vanished.

_Azalia_: They are now free.
_Azalea_: Wow! You have only recovered like 10% of your power yet you completely modified a realm that's beyond the reach of reality.
_Azalia_: Yeah... So this is...

After the realm was healed, the gloomy Hadean structures looked rather incongruous. The gate that Azalia found earlier turned out to be some kind of tower working as a beacon.

_Azalea_: This belongs to Tartarus. He's planning to replace this realm with Peripheria.
_Azalia_: What?
_Azalea_: It's a long story but now that I see this structure more clearly, it looks like it's detecting a signal. This can't be good.. Azalia, prepare for combat.
_Azalia_: Are there hostiles?
_Azalea_: No... It's something else...
???: עכשיו זה מחזה נדיר לראות פולש במקום הזה...

ㅤ                                        To Be Continued