Episode 12: One Goal

Season 1: An Unexpected Yet Horrific Discovery

_Azalia_: They are now free.
_Azalea_: Wow! You have only recovered like 10% of your power yet you completely modified a realm that's beyond the reach of reality.
_Azalia_: Yeah... So this is...

After the realm was healed, the gloomy Hadean structures looked rather ambiguous. The gate that Azalia found earlier turned out to be some kind of tower working as a beacon.

_Azalea_: This belongs to Tartarus. He's planning to replace this realm with Peripheria.
_Azalia_: What?
_Azalea_: It's a long story but now that I see this structure more clearly, it looks like it's detecting a signal. This can't be good.. Azalia, prepare for combat.
_Azalia_: Are there hostiles?
_Azalea_: No... It's something else...
???: עכשיו זה מחזה נדיר לראות פולש במקום הזה...
_Azalia_: But not anymore due to your "Ordain".
???: חחח... מרגש..
_Azalea_: Dang, you've even regained your ability to interpret any kind of literature. Well I shouldn't be surprised as I am you but I just can't help but be astounded at how amazing you are.
_Azalia_: So in other words, you're praising yourself?
_Azalea_: Ahem.
???: על מה אתה מקשקש?
_Azalia_: זה לא עניינך. וחוץ מזה, מי אתה בכלל?
???: (Sigh) אני המשגיח על התחום הזה. אין לך זכות להיות במקום הזה.
_Azalia_: האמנם? אז הרשה לי לטהר את ה"ממלכה" הלא מושלמת שלך.
???: מְגוּחָך!

The unidentified self-proclaimed 'overseer' summoned swarms of Imaginary Beings.

???: הרוג אותה.
_Azalea_: Ha... These Imaginary sentient beings know of nothing but violence huh? Lia, I recommend you take them down swiftly. We don't want to waste too much time fighting these minions. He is probably trying to gain time.
_Azalia_: Why are we in a hurry? What did you mean when you said that Tartarus would replace this realm with Peripheria?
_Azalea_: Ah... Long story short.. he wishes to restore this realm to its former existence. As we saw earlier that this place was very chaotic, everything was burning, it wasn't like this before. That's all I can say for now.
_Azalia_: I see. I can understand. Peripheria must have already been...
_Azalea_: Yes.
_Azalia_: Okay then.

Azalia summoned a staff. Its rod was golden in colour, on top of which stood a pinkish sphere. Inside the sphere, a human-like figure can be seen.

_Azalia_: Baculus Paradisi αω, show them the way.

Using the staff, the girl traced a constellation of a Stingray into the sky. Through that constellation, a Stingray was summoned. The Stingray plunged down to the swarm of Imaginary Minions and took them all out in one fell swoop. The Stingray then swam around inside the ground and flew about in the air attacking anything hostile.

_Azalia_: They shouldn't get in our way now. What's the plan?
_Azalea_: We need to destroy all of those beacons of Tartarus to stop the Ordain From being complete.
_Azalia_: Sounds easy enough.

Just as Azalia was about to destroy the beacon below her, the temperature of the realm suddenly increased gradually.

_Azalia_: I see. So this is what he meant by "Searching for something beyond our realm of reality". It's without a doubt, him and...

A violent outburst of enormous amounts of energy and power enough to destroy hundreds of galaxies over and over tore the space of the realm. Out of the torn space, they came out.

_Azalia_: The Professor.
_Issac_: Ahem.. I think we can stop now, Achilles.
_Achilles_: What? You're scared now? We're just getting started. Hahahah!
_Azalia_: Ray, Halt! They are friendly.

The Stingray nodded and resumed attacking the never-ending swarms of the Imaginary Beings.

_Achilles_: Aza.. Azalia..?

While Achilles was distracted, Issac cunningly used some sort of device to turn down Achilles' battlesuit's power. Then he perfectly landed on the ground like a cat falling off a precipice and landing on their four limbs. He then approached Azalia.

_Achilles_: Hey! Where do you think you're going?... Huh? What's ha–

Achilles went unconscious.

_Issac_: You did a great job, Achilles. You may rest now.
_Azalia_: ...
_Issac_: Ahem. Pardon the intrusion. This was the fastest way.
_Azalia_: Professor... I can understand your urgency but what you did was unnecessary...
_Issac_: I apologise for my bold move but it would've been too confusing for everyone.
_Azalia_: Why did you hide your discovery?
_Issac_: ...
_Azalia_: Professor... Even if you didn't have the time to explain everything you could have at least told us in brief.
_Issac_: Ha... Dea...

Isaac kneeled before Azalia and bowed as if paying respect to a Queen or a Goddess.

_Azalia_: What are you doing, Professor?
_Isaac_: I have sinned yet in the end... I'm still doing this for humanity.

Azalia was surprised. She didn't expect Isaac to do something like that.

_Isaac_: Forgive me.

Gradually, the temperature of the realm deceased back to normal and Achilles woke back up.

_Isaac_: Regardless of my ways, we all have only One Goal i.e to protect humanity. I'm here for that purpose: To save Peripheria.

ㅤ                                      To Be Continued