Episode 10: Retaliation failed

Season 1: An Unexpected yet Horrific Discovery

_Congelatio_: This taint is not enough to crush my resolve!

Congelatio has not managed to use his new battlesuit to its full potential yet. But, he somehow managed to use a signature attack previously, achieving that is quite difficult. And now, he seems to be trying to use the entire suit's core to launch a devastating attack. However...

???: Sir, let me share your burden.
_Congelatio_: ?

A powerful hidden power seems to have melted everything around Congelatio. The buildings and human structures which were reduced to ruins were now reduced to absolutely nothing, not even ashes remained.

_Hector_: I'm Hector, I hope I can be useful to you, sir.
_Congelatio_: Hector...? What are you doing here?
_Hector_: The aliens have all been taken out but soon after we were done clearing them up... Golden mechanical beings started attacking us. The entire solar system is in chaos. I figured that the golden explosion was responsible for this so I decided to search for the source and got here.
_Congelatio_: Is that so... In that case..

Congelatio gets up and uses the suit's core to form a signature weapon.

_Congelatio_: Let's take that thing down together.

Meanwhile in the unknown space...

_Achilles_: Hahahahaha! Bring it on!
_Issac_: "How fierce a battle against me can get" you said? Let me show you how dangerous, challenging a professor can get.

Both Issac and Achilles charge towards each other at full speed. Achilles throws a devastating punch but he is shocked to see Issac summoning a flaming Greatsword out of some kind of golden opening by which he parries his punch. The impact of the two forces caused a massive explosion which resulted in the space around them shattering into fragments. Moreover, the solid structure on which they had stood started crumbling down. Azalia wanted to help but...

_Unknown voice inside Azalia's head_: Save me...
_Azalia_: Huh?... That voice..
_Unknown voice inside Azalia's head_: Please don't forsake me...
_Azalia_: That's Starlette's voice!

Meanwhile the two men were fighting transcending space and time.

_Azalia_: Dammit. What do I do?
_Unknown voice inside Azalia's head_: Will we ever li—██▒▒–████▒▒▒▒▒███.
_Azalia_: Not this again...
???: █▒█▒▒███

The unknown voice became muffled as if there was a disturbance in the space. Azalia thus decided to search for the origin of the voice by using some kind of unknown power just like what she had done previously to get to this place. She created a riff and informed Achilles about her plan before going through it.

_Achilles_: Don't worry about me I got this!
_Azalia_: But still.. be careful. He is the professor after all.
_Achilles_: I said don't worry about it!
_Azalia_: Okay okay.
_Issac_: You're quite agile.
_Achilles_: And you've got a lot more than I had anticipated.
_Issac_: Fighting is not my forte but I know a thing or two about swordsmanship and marital arts.

A second massive explosion takes place due to the colliding forces.

Meanwhile on Sotiría...

Tartarus once again summons a giant Imaginary clock to apply the Countdown of Imaginary Taint on Congelatio and Hector but this time Congelatio uses the legendary weapon he summoned to freeze time itself. However...

"Tartarus": זמן אינו אלא צורה אחרת של מרחב דמיוני.
_Congelatio_: What!?

Time however started moving again.

"Tartarus": זה כל מה שאתה יכול לעשות?
_Congelatio_: ... Hector, I hope you're prepared for this.
_Hector_: I've already signed up for this, sir.
_Congelatio_: Good to hear. We'll take that thing down no matter what, even at the cost of our very lives.
_Hector_: I'm prepared.
_Congelatio_: In that case... Let's go!

Hector too gets affected by the Countdown of Taint. In spite of which, he continued advancing, correlating with Congelatio's movements. Tartarus received some heavy combined attacks.

_Congelatio_: (Yes! We are succeeding in taking him down. We need to keep this up.)
_Hector_: (Is working! I just need to keep aligning my attacks to that of sir.)

The two men coalesced with one another and attacked Tartarus without speaking a word to each other though this was the first time they were on the same team. The harmony and synchronisation between them was a satisfying and marvelous work of commendable art that was remarkable and perfect.

"Tartarus": (איזה מטרד. אני מניח שהגיע הזמן שאוציא לפועל את תוכנית האב שלי)

Only when they were succeeding at gaining the upper hand, did Tartarus have to execute a masterplan.

"Tartarus": !hguonE

Tartarus knocked the two men back and time suddenly stopped moving.

"Tartarus": .erutcip reggib eht was reven tol uoY

Tartarus intuitively commanded all other Imaginary Beings present in the solar system to unleash their Imaginary Ordain, which they had all been preserving for long only for this moment, upon Peripheria.
ㅤ                       Imaginary energy covered all corners of Peripheria. It was a spectacular yet horrifying sight. What fate will the souls of Peripheria meet after being tempered with? The peace had long vanished since the encounter with the Sýmfonos yet some were still hopeful at that time but as the current moment may have it, hope was but wishful thinking. The apocalypse has just begun.

ㅤ                                  To Be Continued