𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

a/n: make sure to be cool with all the tw before reading this one

Luke returned to the hotel with a bag of steaming burritos in one hand and a gift-wrapped box in the other, his satisfaction evident at having outwitted Anteros.

As he entered the room, thoughts of sharing dinner with Keira and slipping away before the god realized his deception filled his mind.

After striking the deal with Anteros, Luke had taken the extra step of acquiring a makeup item known as "powder" to conceal his hickey. In the bathroom of the shopping mall, he skillfully applied it, achieving a result that he had to admit looked acceptable. Coupled with the stolen gift he intended for Keira, Luke was certain it would leave her deeply affected.

The room exuded a dated charm, much like the hotel itself. Two single beds, adorned with comforters straight out of the 80s, dominated the space. An air conditioner loomed in the corner, its presence unacknowledged for fear of overloading the aging electrical system. The curtains covering the expansive window appeared dirtier than they should, casting a dim hue over the room.

The furniture matched the antiquated theme. A sizable mirror, framed in worn bronze adorned with peculiar patterns, stood proudly in front of the beds.

Keira sat at a wide dresser, methodically cleaning one of her daggers with a damp cloth. Upon Luke's arrival, she greeted him with a subtle nod of her head.

The boy closed the door behind him, a self-satisfied grin lighting up his features as he noticed Keira's initial lack of interest upon seeing him enter. He knew he would capture her attention soon enough. Placing the bag of steaming burritos on the table as a tantalizing promise of dinner, he approached Keira with a small red gift box adorned with a festive bow, holding it out to her.

The girl looked up from her task of cleaning her dagger, her expression shifting from concentration to mild confusion at Luke's unexpected gesture. Her surprise deepened as he proudly announced, "Brought you a present."

She set the dagger and the cloth aside, her expression unreadable as she accepted the box from Luke's hands and opened it in silence, her brow furrowing in curiosity. When she glimpsed its contents, her jaw dropped in astonishment.

Inside the packaging lay a set of black lingerie, exquisitely chosen and undeniably provocative. The sheer lace thong was tantalizingly translucent, leaving little to the imagination, while the bra consisted of delicate lace that would undoubtedly tease the skin beneath it when she wore it.

Keira Blackwell had always prided herself on her self-control, but Luke Castellan stealing lingerie for her pushed all the right boundaries.

As she ran her fingers over the fabric, a raw heat ignited between her thighs, sending a jolt of electricity through her body. Her heart hammered in her chest, her breaths coming in ragged gasps as an intense desire consumed her.

Keira wasn't sure what excited her more: the fact that Luke had chosen what he wanted her to wear, the provocative nature of the ensemble he had selected, or simply the thrill of knowing he had stolen it. All three factors, but especially the last one, made Keira catch her breath with anticipation.

She attempted to close her legs to quell the arousal, but Luke positioned himself between them, a knowing smirk playing on his lips as he relished in having elicited the reaction he desired. Leaning in close to her ear, he took a deliberate pause before speaking, his warm breath brushing against her skin.

"Do you like it?" he murmured in a husky voice, his hands finding their way to her hips.

At that moment, Keira realized she couldn't maintain her facade any longer. The scene before her was driving her wild, and Luke's teasing efforts were only adding fuel to the fire. Understanding that his deliberate actions were pushing her to the edge, she decided to inject a bit more spice into the moment before fully surrendering to her desires.