二十七

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧⎡ 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒆 ⎦

⎡ 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒆 ⎦

꧁꧂

    Daki had her head propped up while she watched Gyutaro trash about her room, his rage at finding out (Y/N) was gone almost insurmountable. The human courtesans could be heard just outside the door murmuring about what was going on after hearing the commotion inside, only scattering when Daki yelled at them leave.

    Looking back towards Gyutaro, she sighed.

    "Calm down, Onii-chan," she then reprimanded, not understanding why he was so worked up. "So what if (Y/N) left? We don't need h—"

    Gyutaro's glare met her eyes.

    And in only a moment, one of sickles was pointed under her chin, the red of his Blood Demon Art glowing dangerously in the fading light of the burning candle on the floor opposite them. Daki hiccuped in fear at the actions, her eyes doubling in size from the unwavering threat that hovered dangerously close.

    Gyutaro had never done this before.

    He loved her.

    Yet, something was now different.

    Daki's nostrils flared.

    And it's all because of her.

    "Onii-chan!" She shouted, snapping Gyutaro from whatever rage-induced frenzy that had caught him in its thorny and constraining clutches. "What are you doing getting upset over a weak and ugly demon like her!? What is happening to you!?"

    "I-I'm sorry..." Gyutaro mumbled as he then dropped his sickles to the wooden floor, watching blankly as they landed with a dull thud before staggering towards Daki and embracing her, his hand lovingly stroking her white hair that she didn't reject, instead only leaning into him. "My sweet sister... I apologize..."

    "It's okay."

    "...but we need to find her."

    "What!?" Daki jerked away from her brother's hold in anger and betrayal to find him staring out the window towards the night sky, his eyes continuing to be reduced to slits.

    "I have to find her..." Gyutaro mumbled. "I need to... she needs me... I need her..."

    "You don't need her!" Daki tried to persuade him, her words unfortunately only falling onto deaf ears.