三十二

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨⎡ 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
⎡ 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓 ⎦

꧁꧂

Muzan, the progenitor of all demons, was a being who had lived for centuries. Having consumed the flesh and blood of thousands of humans, he built his reign upon their deaths—deaths that gave him the strength to overpower any who stood in his way. Of course, there were always those who tried to defy his power, so naturally they needed to be eliminated.

    No matter the cost, they would die.

    All Demon Slayers would die.

    It was the very reason he created demons in the first place: to have them find what he desired, and to kill as many Demon Slayers as possible. His most powerful demons were the Twelve Kizuki, and as Muzan turned his head to the third ranking member of the group, his once lilac eyes snapped to their usual red color whilst veins then scrawled across his pale skin.

    "Have you found what I have asked for?" He asked in a deep and almost silky voice.

    "I looked into it, but came up empty," Akaza answered stoically and with no emotion. "Having no way to even confirm it's existence... I was unable to locate the Blue-Spider Lily."

    "And?" Muzan continued to glower at the man, unimpressed.

"I will continue to do my utmost to live up to your expectations, Muzan-sama," Akaza swallowed, knowing he couldn't keep the truth from his master since Muzan could read the minds of all his subordinates. "The Hashira that you ordered me to kill though... I have failed you. Something—"

    "It's a shame you would lower yourself by making up excuses... Akaza," the man pretending to be a boy proclaimed, his expression distorting into a calm anger as a clawed finger lifted in Akaza's direction, a gust of wind brushing past the Upper Rank that ripped his vest and created rivulets of vein-like markings on his body. "You couldn't even kill a Hashira even though a demon beating a human is a forgone conclusion. What I want is for the Demon Corps annihilation." He ripped the pages of the book until it was shredded, his voice having risen with each word as he continued, "Pummel the life out of every single one of them and never let them enter my sight again! It's hardly a complicated task... and yet, I'm still waiting for it to happen. What do you have to say about that?"

    Akaza grit his teeth, both his anger and hatred growing tremendously at the words of dismay that he received from his master.