二十九

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ー 残酷な意図

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞⎡ 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 ⎦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
⎡ 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 ⎦

꧁꧂

(Y/N) made sure Tanjiro was well out of the way before standing up to approach Kyojuro, stopping behind him with a a sharp edge to her (E/C) gaze. With the barely brightened sky, the flaming train behind them, and Inosuke and Zenitsu standing next to Tanjiro with shocked expressions, the air was crackling with tense nerves.

The Upper Moon demon before them was a tall and muscular man with short pink hair that fluffed around his head, equally pink eyelashes of blue sclera and yellow eyes, and pale skin that was decorated with thick blue lines that curved around his entire body. The smirk that drew itself over his lips screamed of power and dominance while the pressuring aura he emitted was suffocating.

(Y/N)'s stance tensed.

Upper Moon Three...

Akaza... wasn't it?

I've heard about him before... especially his seemingly ban against killing human women.

"I can't understand why you'd go after a wounded person first," Kyojuro stated stoically in reference to a hurt Tanjiro, brandishing his sword and making the red of the metal flash.

"He could get in the way of the conversation... between you and me," Akaza stated with a vehement smile before his gaze then flicked to (Y/N) behind Kyojuro, his eyes narrowing when catching her scent. "Hm..."

How interesting...

"What would you and I have to talk about?" Kyojuro shouted once more, interrupting Akaza's thoughts. "I'm meeting you now for the first time, but I already dislike you."

"Is that right?" Akaza's head tilted upward. "Well, I loathe weak humans, too. The sight of a weakling makes my skin crawl."

"Then, it looks like our senses of value are completely different."

"Alright," he hummed as he propped a fist on his hip and gestured his hand forward. "Then, I have a brilliant proposal for you. Why don't you become a demon too? From the presence of the woman behind you... I can guess that you've already become quite familiar with us demons."

Kyojuro's eyes narrowed at Akaza's insinuations.

"Well?" Akaza cackled. "Your answer?"