Chapter 44

2/26/24

bro the past 3 days were actually insane 😭 Like staying up at 3 am every day for the past 3 days taking care of drunk adults. 💀

These Mexicans I swear doing a pregame before they left the house and then come back home even more drunk. (I'm Mexican guys don't worry if I just randomly say beaner or something like that)

anyways lets go into the story.

-

BILLIE POV:

2 months later

"Billie."

"Billie."

"Billie."

"BILLIE!"

"WHAT!" I say after I throw the covers off of me.

"Answer me DAMN." 

"What. What is it that you need at this current moment Finneas?"

"There's some people here that want to see you. They say that they know y/n."

"I don't care about them. Tell them to leave." I say and I curled up in y/n hoodie I stole whenever I came over.

I miss her so much

"Are you sure?"

"Yes now please go away." I said as I put the covers back over me and hear the door close.

Then I hear the door open again

"Damn bitch it hasn't even been 5 minutes and you are already in my room." I throw the covers off of me and sitting up hoping to see my brother, but I just see the two people I do not want to see at all.

"What the hell do you want." I said.

"Billie. Have you seen y/n yet?" Miguel says. He kind of sounds nervous.

"Um no I haven't. I can't see her like that because then I won't be able to leave her at all." I said "Why?"

"I uh um dude you tell her." Miguel pushes Roman up.

"Just get it over with. Wait does your boss even know that you are here right now?" I said.

I believe I'm not supposed to know that because both of them looked at each other shocked.

"W-what are you talking about?" Roman said.

"I know y/n's dad is your boss." I said.

"Well, I guess now you know the family secret then." I hear someone say behind Roman and Miguel. It was Angel. 

"Yeah now why are y'all here?" 

"You haven't told her yet? What the hell are y'all waiting on?"

"Roman was about to tell her." Miguel said.

"Yeah, because your scary ass could say it."

"Omg are y'all just going to waste my time here by being in my room or are y'all actually going to tell me something because if not you can leave." I said getting annoyed.

"Billie." Angel said and getting closer to me to look me in the eye.

Huh his father did the same thing.

"Y/n isn't getting any better. She's actually gotten worse." He said.

"We might have to say our goodbyes to her." Roman adds.

"No no no no sh-she was just getting better. How- how can this happen?" I said feeling my whole world crashing down.

"We don't know. We also thought she was going to wake up but... the doctors said her chances of waking up now that it's been 2 months are really low." Miguel said.