1~ The Radio

Walking into the decently large house, Ash nearly gasps. Yes, she is the least favourite child, the one who never had a proper room, she always slept in a small closet on a cot at their old house, but she had hope maybe in house this big that would change!

She was wrong.

Her older brothers were told to go choose any rooms they wanted, except the master bedroom. The office was obviously claimed as fathers, the library everyone's unless otherwise told. And a small room, other wise known as the small top floor, was given to Ash.

The room had a small bed, bigger than the cot she had before thankfully, a short dresser with a lamp, a small bathroom across the landing with a toilet and sink; and a small door that was big enough for a grown man to crawl through.

As soon as Ash had put her few belongings and articles of clothes away, her father stormed in and opened the small door in her wall, her brothers came in shortly after carrying taxidermy deer heads with large racks of antlers, as well as a few skulls with antlers. After ten minutes of them bringing those up, her father brought an old radio and pushed it into the room before closing the small door and leaving.

Ash closed the door to the stairs and went to the small door in the corner of the room. She opened it and hauled the radio out, it stood to a little more than half her height, but she managed to get it out, stand it up, and pull it to the foot of her bed where she plugged it in, although not turning it on.

~~
Alastor felt an odd presence, perhaps another person tried to move into his house from when he was human. He decided to look. looking in through his old radio, he saw the upstairs nursery. Confused why his radio was there he looked around the room until he saw a young ginger crawl out from the storage crawl space. Alastor watched as the ginger raised their head, he saw a girl with vibrant green eyes, she made her way over to him, or what she saw as the radio, and smiled.
"Why would father try and put you in there..." the girl muttered brushing a hand over the radio, Alastor's grin grew as her quirked an eyebrow. "He already put all the deer heads in there, I don't think its very fair. I'll probably make it look nicer in there later..." Alastors ears perk up when he hears yelling, eyes narrow when the girl in front of him flinches. A man walks up the stairs, yelling at the girl as he enters the room. Alastor watches as the man beats the girl, he then makes up his mind, knowing the pain of abuse, he decides to watch after the girl. He'd make sure she was safe.