Part 11~ Heaven Must Be a Lie

"You mean they got the meeting?"

"Yes..."

"And I get to go too?!"

"Yes..."

"Dad, are you actually okay with this?"

"No, but I suppose it would be a good chance to get out of the hotel for longer than a few hours..."

"Oh my fucking gosh! Let's go!! I get to go to heaven for the day!!!"

~~

That was three hours before, now Charlie, Vaggie, and Ash walked through heaven with their guides, Emily and Sera.
"Okay but seriously, you guys are going to love it here!" Emily said, a bright smile on her face. Charlie was looking around amazed, while Vaggie looked nervous.
"I don't don't it Em'" Ash smiled kindly at the seraphim who seemed only a few months older physically than Ash, but in reality, she was hundreds of thousands of years older and a few years younger mentally.

From not to far off, Adam and Lute watched the trio of demons with the two seraphim, mad that an ex exterminator, the princess of hell, and some furry were there. But they couldn't do anything about it.

{time skip brought to you by my 14 year old self having no patience!}

Ash sat to Charlies right, fidgeting nervously as Charlie and some chubby guy fought back and forth with Sera trying to keep them calm, fighting over Angeldust.

"But he did everything on the list! Acted selfless, didn't steal shit, and he stuck it to that moth man!" Charlie fought, while Ash glared at Adam.
"I know Angel! He helps everyone, sure he's a horny porn star 9 times out of ten but he thinks of others first!" Ash growled at the angels in court.
"Well... then why isn't he here?" Adam countered,
"Yeah... why isn't he here?" Emily asked, tapping her chin lightly.
"Wait... none of you actually know how should get into heaven... do you?" Charlie asked, her heart dropping.

{play the music video at top, Ash glares and yells at Lute in the background of her solo and her and Adams thing through Adams solo.}

~~

They lost. Ash sat on the floor in the lobby, completely dejected for herself and Charlie. Not to mention, someone she was just warming up to, turned out to be one of the things that killed demons. Charlie had gone to her room, Vaggie was somewhere. Ash sat alone, well almost; FatNuggets sat with his head on Ash's thigh, while she pet him.
"We lost Nugs. We lost, and now... we're the first ones Adam and his stupid whores are coming for..." Ash mumbled, her heart ached for Charlie, who worked so hard all for nothing.

FatNuggets nudged Ash's hand with his snout, trying to comfort her. She smiled.
"Yeah, we have time... we can find a way to get through this. I believe in Charlie, she'll find a way. She always does... right?"

A/N!!
Yay! Another chapter that had nothing to do with the plot because frankly as long as everyone has watched the show it means nothing! Anyway... @RWBY10101 has requested that Ash meets and becomes friends with Carmilla Carmines daughters, so I will probably make Ash go with Vaggie and listen to 'out for love' cuz yeah. But anyway, have a good day loves!
~Maki❤️