Part 4~ Meeting The Overlords

"Ash dear, lets go. Vaggie has said we are to dispose of the eggs while we are out." Alastor called while walking through the lobby.
"Coming!" Ash said as she ran out of the kitchen, a piece of toast half in her mouth half not. She wore the same gloves as everyday, (Part 1 has image. Not 1~, part 1~) with those she wore blue skinny jeans, black converse, a black tank top, and black mesh jacket. (Image at top)

Alastor, Ash and the egg boys walked through the streets of hell, the egg boys asking ridiculous questions every five seconds. Until Zestial (heh Zestyal) showed up.
"Follow is silence if you value your shell." Alastor had said when the eggs started offering to beat the old overlord up.

"Ah, Alastor, and...?" The vampire (?) overlord tilted his head giving Ash an odd look.
"Oh yes! Zestial, this is Ash. Lovely young lady indeed I must say." Alastor introduced the teen to the overlord.
"A pleasure. How fare thee my friend?"

(Screw this shit. Ima skip to the meeting cuz I wanna get on with the drama in future chapters *cough* next chapter *cough cough*)

Ash sat quietly at the meeting. No one had really noticed her, much to her delight. She listened to the girl in pigtails argue with Carmella over a dead angel, and was a little surprised at the language used against the older. (Song up top, duh)

"That was a productive meeting!" Alastor said after the two female overlords stopped singing.
"Ugh, whatever. Have fun on your way back to the nursing home fuckers. Kiss my ass!" The pigtailed overlord said as she left.
"Who was that?" Ash whispered to Alastor who sat on her left, while Rosie sat on her right.
"Velvet. Member of the Vees. Valentino's friend." The radio demon replied.
"Oh." The teen muttered.

(Skipping to after the whole "she killed an angel!" Bs cuz im excited for this next bit...)

~

After the overlord meeting, Alastor found out that Carmella was the one who killed the angel. But that week, that information was the least of his concerns.

There in front of him, were adoption papers. He hadn't signed them, he was worried Ash wouldn't want him as her legal guardian, but also remembered was Zestial said.

"She is fourteen and dead, does thou realize that she can and will be taken away from thou. If thou does not adopt her, others, like Valentino, have every right to take her. She isn't legally an adult."

Alastor sighed, taking his pen and signing the dotted line. It's for the best. Ash was officially and legally, his child.