Part 8~ Injury

Without a second thought, Alastor raced up the stairs following Husk.

Entering Ash's room, Alastors eyes widened, his smile faltering for a brief second when he saw the condition his daughter was in.
"What happened?!" He demanded, trying not to show his fear.
"Oh my god! Smiles, thank Lucifer you're here! She saved Niffty, used her body as a shield." Angeldust exclaimed looking up from bandaging Ash's head.
"Why would she need to do that?" Alastor asked more calmly seeing Ash's chest rise and fall steadily;
"Some debris was going to fall on me sir, I wasn't paying attention, if not for Ash, I'd most likely be double dead." Niffty said solemnly stepping out from behind Angel. Alastor sighed, letting his smile fall slightly.
"Will she be alright?" He asked as he brushed the back of his fingers over Ash's forehead gently. Husk nodded,
"Yeah, probably has a concision but she'll be okay." He muttered. Alastor sighed in relief.
"Thank you..." he whispered, eyes not leaving the sleeping, injured form of his daughter.
"No problem, we all care about her Smiles." Angel started, "I see her as a little sister, I don't want to see her hurt like this again." Alastor's smile became more genuine for a second,
"Yes well, thank you again." He waved a dismissive hand.

~~

Ash's eye twitched, pain overwhelming her senses.
"Damn, the fuck happened?" She muttered opening her eyes slightly.
"You were injured my dear." Ash knew that voice, looking to her left a smile itched its way onto her face;
"Dad!" She grinned, despite her massive headache, she was great full her father, adoptive or not, was there. But her grin fell when she remembered what Mimzy had said, Ash's arms going up to wrap around her midsection despite herself.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" Alastor quirked an eyebrow, noticing her fallen smile and her seemingly self conscious act.
"J-just thinking a-about something someone said..." she looked away, not wanting to tell him that his friend was an asshole.
"Who and what my dear?" The radio demon questioned, Ash bit her lip.
"Mimzy..." she muttered feeling her white fang dig into the pale flesh of her lower lip.

Alastors eyes widened,
"And, what, did Mimzy say?" He asked with slight annoyance directed towards the 1930s flapper.
"Sh-she called me f-fat and ugly." Ash said quietly, a tear rolling down her cheek. Alastors smile fell, he cupped Ash's cheek, wiping her tears.
"You are not fat, and not ugly sweetie. You're skinnier than Angeldust and he's thinner than a twig." Alastor chuckled slightly. "And dear, you are the most beautiful young lady I have ever seen." Ash smiled, looking her father in the eye.
"Thank you." Alastor smiled kindly pressing a gentle kiss to Ashs forehead.
"No problem dear." he said, "now, rest up. We don't want your head to hurt any longer than necessary hmm?" He joked lightly. Ash smiled and laid down, Alastor pulled the blanket up just under her chin. "Good night dear."
"Night, dad."

(A/N)
The votes have spoken! Next chapter, Mimzy will face the consequences of her actions and Dadastor will show that bitch who's boss!