Part 6~ Nightmare

(K, so minor rape warning for this chapter, just
{that same night. (Feel free to comment ideas for how the story could progress!)}

It's cold.

Ash sat in silence as she watched her brothers play in their new snow gear. Her own coat torn and worn out. The snow covered ground cold against her bare feet.

The sound of her fathers boots echoed through the windy yard.
"Brat, come 'ere." The raven haired man slurred. The stench of alcohol filling the air around him. Ash slowly walked towards him.

Hit after hit. That's all that ever happened. She was six.

The six year old girl lay beaten and cold locked in the tool shed. Her limbs ached, blood ran from the gash in her head, breathing hurt.

~

Dried blood pooled around the corpse. Ash's mothers eyes going cold and lifeless. The glass shard cut into Ash's hand, mixing her own blood with her mothers.
"You little shit! What the fuck did you do?!" Keith screamed as he ran into the room, Jake hot on his tale.
"You bitch! You killed her!" The eldest roared. Tears filled the boys eyes, but Ash remained indifferent. Her mother never cared.

"You are a monster!"

'Monster? Me? Is that what I am?'

'A killer? A bitch? Unless? A brat? Is that all I'll ever be?'

Tears fell down her pale cheeks as she tossed and turned. Soft whispers escaping her lips.

"You're a demon! Satan spawn! What ungrateful child kills their mother? Whore or not she was at least of use to me!" The man screamed at the teenage girl on the floor. "Suppose I'll have to get you to fill in for the slut ey?" Ash's father grabbed her by the arm, dragging her to her parents bedroom. "Have to pound the devil outa you?" The wicked man smirked, "fuck the sin out?" He growled lowly.

'No, stop! I don't to see this!"

~~

The halls of the hotel were silent; save for the second floor, whose halls were filled with distressed screams. Angeldust sprung out of bed immediately, his room was beside Ash's, where the screams originated.

Running out of his room and into Ash's in panic, only stopping when he reached the teens bed.

Sheets strewn about the bed, pillows on the floor, white highlighted ginger hair tangled in the small pale fists of the owner of said hair. Sobs and chocked out screams echoed through the room, Angel didn't know what to do, he was a porn star not a nanny.
"Alastor! Smiles!? If you can hear me get your ass in here!" The spider demon yelled regretting the tone when Ash flinched.

~~

His ear flicked. Opening his eyes Alastor looked at the fireplace in front of him. The sound of screaming and failed comfort eased him until he recognized the voice. He could faintly hear his name being called. Standing, Alastor faded into shadows and appeared in Ash's room where he saw a heartbreaking scene; his adopted daughter having a night terror, and the slutty spider who acted like an older brother to her trying to calm her down.
"Smiles? Oh thank Satan! I don't know what to do..." Angel huffed in panic. Alastor walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, lifting Ash's upper body onto his lap as he shushed her while muttering soothing words to the distraught girl.

~~

'Stop! Please!'

Her mind swam, the image blurry. She screamed in a desperate attempt to stop the images flashing before her.

"Ash, dear calm down. You're at the Hazbin Hotel, Angeldust is here, I'm here."

Ash's screams stopped when she heard the staticky voice of her guardian. Her mind cleared, heart rate calming slightly. 

She shot awake, heart pounding, eyes filled with tears.
"He- I..." she choked out before burying her face in Alastor's chest. Angeldust sat beside Alastor a sad smile painted both mens faces.
"Shh, you'll be okay. I'm here." The radio demon hummed as he rocked the crying teen gently. "I'll protect you dear. Everyone at the hotel will."

The teen calmed down after a bit, her breathing evening out as she fell back asleep.
"I love you dad..." the girl muttered, her ginger and white ears twitching ever so slightly from their pinned back position.

Alastor was taken aback, but waved Angeldust off and looked at the sleeping girl. When the door closed signalling Angel had left, Alastor whispered five words softly,
"I love you too dear."

~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) omg! Over 300 reads and its only been up for like a week! You have no idea how much this means to me! On another note, I have to say, the two comments I have received I appreciate, so big thanks to, @dwarfishgiant (dwarvish-giant) {please correct me if I messed up on the profile I'm new to this}. I enjoy reading the comments so feel free to comment. And please share this story with other Hazbin fans!