Part 1~ Is This The End?

7 years later~
Ash has had Alastor with her for seven years. She's fourteen since three months ago.

A little over a week ago, Alastor started to hang around a bit less, saying he has something to take care of. Ash never thought anything of it, she trusts Alastor. Who wouldn't trust the one who basically raised them?

~~
Alastor was walking around the hotel, he'd been seeing Ash less than normal that week, but always made sure to stop by once a day. Today, everything changed for both of them.

When Alastor arrived, he was greeted with the sound of yelling. Upon arriving downstairs, Alastor saw Ash being yelled at by her older brother Jake; Ash however, sat on top of a lifeless Keith, a blood covered knife in her hand.

"You bitch! You killed him!" Jake yelled,
"I-" Ash was in shock.
"For fucks sake, you killed mom and no one cared because she was spending all the money of booze, but you fucking kill Keith for sneaking up on you?"
"I- it was an accident! Both times it was!" Ash pleaded, "father told me to make supper, Keith scared me and I stabbed him on pure reflex! Mothers dead because she tried to take my radio, but I never ent to-" she's cut off when the front door opens, Ash's father walks in, holding a pistol. Alastor feels panic well up inside him.
"Kill my wife, I don't care. But kill my boy, that's a death wish girl!" Before Ash can react, the gun goes off. Alastor watches in horror as Ash falls lifelessly off Keiths body and blood runs from her head.

As quick as he came, Alastor vanishes, hoping to find Ash. But the second he gets to the hotel, Charlie calls him to do something.

~~
Ash wakes up, her surroundings bathed in red. Standing up she sees a sign. 'Welcome to hell' is written across the wood in bold lettering. She goes to run a hand though her hair but stops when she sees her hand, she wears black fingerless gloves,

 She goes to run a hand though her hair but stops when she sees her hand, she wears black fingerless gloves,

and has long sharp off-white nails/claws. Panicked Ash runs up to the nearest storefront window. Her hair remained its long dark ginger, but with white highlights, and fluffy deer ears on the top of her head, the tips were white. Her normal ears were gone. She kept her green eyes, but they had slit pupils, her canines were now sharp and a bit longer, she had a deer tail too; the same colour as her hair but with a white tip like her ears. As for her outfit, she wore an oversized black hoodie, black ripped skinny jeans, and red converse.

 As for her outfit, she wore an oversized black hoodie, black ripped skinny jeans, and red converse

She smiled at her outfit

She smiled at her outfit. Then she panicked. She didn't know where in hell she was. Looking around, she saw a flyer, is had an address for a 'Hazbin Hotel'. Ash didnt read the rest of the flyer before booking it towards the location. On the way, finding out her feet looked similar to deer hooves, (she had to take a breather cuz her feet felt weird). And finally, she found it, a large old building with a large sign saying, 'Hazbin Hotel'.