Part 7~ Mimzy

Ash walked down into the hotel lobby only so see Alastor and a guy in white arguing, although she only heard a bit as she walked down.
"-I guess that's why Charlie called is the 'Has-been Hotel' hahah." The man nudged Charlie with his arm,
"Hahaha, it was actually my idea." Alastor half growled;
"Hahahah, well its not very clever!" Nagged the man in white,
"Haha! Fuck you." Alastor growled.
"Okay! Okay, anyway. Dad, look at this lovely parlour where people can get to know each other and share secrets and stories and intimate feelings-" Ash watched in absolute disgust as two beetle fucked each other on the rug,
"Ew..." she muttered before turning her attention back to Charlie, the man in white, and her adoptive father.
"Charlie has a very unique vision. I am happy to fulfil her bizarre requests." Alastor put a hand on Charlies shoulder, making the man in white agitated.
"Oh, thank you Alastor." Charlie smiled warmly at the stag.

"Quite an impressive young lady. We're all very proud of her." Alastor said.
"Ahem, Charlie! Dear, eheh, why don't you introduce me to your other friends?" The man, who Ash assumed was probably Lucifer, Charlies dad, sneered as he pushed Charlie and Alastor apart and pointed at everyone else.

"Oh, yes, of course. This is Vaggie, she's my girlfriend." Charlie smiled as she pulled Vaggie forward.
"Oh my golly! You like girls? So do I! We have so much in commen! You put her there Maggie. Hey!" Lucifer hugged Vaggie after messing up her name. "Oh yeah. She's so pretty." He said awkwardly.
"Lovely to meet you, uh, sir." Vaggie replied nervously.

"And this is Sir Pentious and Angeldust, our guests!" Charlie practically squealed. Pentious suddenly stood at attention and saluted,
"Your Majesty!" He yelled before falling forward onto a tray of cookies, Angel snatched one for himself.
"Heya short king~" he flirted.

"Husk is our bartender, and Niffty (realized I've been spelling her name with only one f when there's two) is our housekeeper."
"Nice to meet you." Husk huffed, while Niffty scrambled up the front of Lucifer jacket while smiling like a madwoman.
"Hello. I clean." She laughs.

"Oh, and this is Ash, Alastors adopted daughter." Charlie made razz hands at Ash before the chandelier fell making everyone cough.

{cue music up above!}

Everyone stood confused at the new guest, but Lucifer broke the silence.
"Who?" He asked.
"Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawking? Is it cuz I'm adorable?" Mimzy questioned, Ash had to hold back her laughter,
"You fucking wish." She muttered earning a harsh glare from Mimzy.

"Mimzy!" Alastor approached the shorter demon with open arms.
"Alastor! Sweetie, Doll-face, so good to see you! How've you been? Good? Good." The obnoxious demon said as she and Alastor hugged. "Listen, I was in the neighbourhood. I heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory, and I figured I'd stop by, say hi! For old times sake."

{so I am insanely lazy so we gunna time skip to after Mimzy explains Alastor.}

"By the way Doll, I never got your name. Haven't seen ya 'round 'neither, you knew to hell?" Mimzy looked to Ash after her freak out about Husk vanishing.
"Oh, yes I'm new to hell, my names Ash, I'm Alastors adopted daughter." Ash replied with a small smile. Mimzy gave a bit of a laugh, confusing Angel, Pentious and Ash.
"Alastors adopted daughter? Thats real funny kid. Alastor doesn't care 'bout no one. Especially not some kid." Mimzy shrugged before taking in Ash's appearance. "I mean, why would he care? You're chubby," which angered Angel because Ash was slimmer than him, "you clearly need to start wearing make up, I mean you face is so splotchy."

Ash suddenly felt self conscious and wrapped her arms around her mid section while looking down, Angel blew a fuse and Pentious held him back so he couldn't kill Mimzy.

"You listen hear you bitch! Ash is not chubby, and her face looks fine! I say this as a stripper and porn star, her skin is flawless and she has a nice curvy body that she should be proud of!" Angeldust screamed at the 1930s flapper in front of him.
"Sure, lie to the poor girl." The clearly jealous of Ash Mimzy shrugged.

"I- I think I'm gunna go to bed..." Ash said, but just as she did, the hotel shook.
"We know you're in there Mimzy you bitch!" A gruff voice yelled from outside, holes started being blasted in the walls and windows. Lucifer, Vaggie, and Charlie stepped out of a portal and started talking to Mimzy, Alastor showed up and joined in. 
"My windows!" Niffty cried as another one blew up, she was running around in a panic when Ash noticed some debris falling over Niffty, Angel was running over but wouldn't make it, so Ash did something reckless.

"Niffty watch out!" Sprinting over to the small cyclops, Ash threw herself over the smaller demon as the depression hit. She felt a sharp pain in her back and head, the world spun. The teen coughed as black splotches filled her vision, "you okay Niff?" She murmured in a daze.

~~

"Holy shit! Ash!" Angeldust ran over and started clearing away the rubble, Alastor was fighting outside, and most of the others were watching, except Angel, Pentious and Husk.
"Fuck fuck fuck! Ash stay awake okay? Damn it she's bleeding!" Husk panicked.
"What are we going to do?" Sir Pentious asked, Angel shook his head trying to think.
"shit! Angel she's gunna pass out!" Husk yelled at the panicked spider.
"I know! Keep her awake! We'll take her to her room!"

~~

Her vision swam. She couldn't tell what the three men around her were saying, but at least Niffty was okay. Ash could feel the blood that dripped down her neck in that moment, she could faintly hear the sounds of panic from Angel, Husk, and Pentious as they carried her and a sobbing Niffty upstairs.

'Wheres Alastor?' Ash had thought, 'where's my dad?' But it didn't matter. Her vision faded in and out, as did her consciousness, until eventually she passed out to the sounds of panicked yelling.

~~

Alastor was in the lobby, Charlie and her father had sung a duet, but Alastor was half panicking while he looked for Ash. Until Husk came running down the stairs in a panic yelling incoherently about an injury and help. But Alastor knew the sent of blood coming from Husks palm, and he recognized one word perfectly, "Ash".