2~ Alastor

It's been a month, Ash listens to the radio to calm down, she's set up the small crawl room as a fort with a few altar blankets and pillows. She's also seen shadows and felt like she's being watched, but doesn't think much of it.

That night, Ash was curled up in bed, but she couldn't sleep. Her father had beaten her to the point she couldn't move her right arm without intense pain. So she laid on her back and stared at the ceiling. At around midnight, Ash saw a shadow come from behind the radio. Ash froze, the shadow crept up beside her and materialized. Beside her bed, stood a seven feet tall demon dressed in a 1930s red pinstripe suit, with a red bob with black tips, deer like ears in the same colours, small black antlers, red eyes, a wide yellow grin, and red claws. But for some reason, Ash didn't feel afraid, the demon had a gentle smile, which Ash returned.
"H-Hello, I'm Ash" she said, the demon knelt beside her;
"Pleasure dear, my name is Alastor."

From that moment on, Ash and Alastor formed a bond. Alastor would help her when she was hurt or otherwise. She was like a child he didn't have. And so starts their story.

He's a father?! (Adoptive father figure Alastor and tiny tot reader/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें