Hangover

Y/n's mother woke up by the ringtone of her phone and she grumbled into her pillow as she tried to block out the blaring sound but to no avail. She caved in and reached for her phone. It was not her alarm that had woken her. But Ben. Also known as Sheriff Whitelock. she groaned and answered the call.

"What is it Ben?" she inquired "Layla..." The woman frowned slightly at the mention of her first name, the sheriff only used it when there was something serious. The woman widened her eyes in horror as she took in the information. "...in broad daylight?!" she yelled out. multiple voices were heard from the other line and the h/c haired woman sprung out of her bed.

She held her phone by the support of her shoulder while she hurriedly put her work outfit on "Yes, I'm coming as soon as possible Ben." she proclaimed and hung up speeding down the stairs

.

.

.

Y/n and Elio were sitting in the h/c haired's room when abruptly his mother burst in. She was wearing Grey jeans with a white blouse and a layered brown blazer. Y/n raised a brow, Why was she in her work outfit? She didn't have to go to work for another hour.

"I've been called in to work for an emergency, I most likely won't be home til late, I'll leave my card here, you can order yourself something for dinner." The woman breathed out running a hand through her messy hair.

"Emergency?" Y/n quizzed, his mother waved her hand in dismissal "Nothing. I'll be going so-"

"Can I invite Elio, Roy, Ezra, and Nova over for dinner?" Elio snapped his head toward the h/c haired staring at him in astonishment.

"Why would you want to invite us here?" The black haired spoke out barely believing his ears. Y/n looked Elio's form up and down and fidgeted with his own clothes "I just want to spend time with you guys." He whispered 'And see if I can get some information about Avery. The best lies are the half-truths.'

Y/n's mother hastily nodded, not giving it a second thought, and handed the h/c haired her card "Sure, don't make too much of a mess." she warned. Y/n chuckled "Who do you take me for?" The woman gave her son a scrupulous look "You're teenage boys." she said carefully. "Oh come on Mom I mean, just look at Elio!" The boy exclaimed gesturing towards the obsidian eyed male who stood next to him.

"He's a goodie two shoes. He'll keep us in check." Elio gave him a tight expression but left no comment. "mhm...Well ok then, bye Y/n love you, see you later." His mother gave him a hug and quickly left the room.

Y/n smirked at the black haired boy and put his hand on the male's shoulder sending pleasant shivers up Elio's arm "Well then looks like the two of us are going shopping Eli~" Y/n winked. Elio stayed silent. "Well let's pack up our study session for today!" Y/n started picking up pens and papers scattered around.

Elio stood glued to his spot. He lifted up his hand to rub his shoulder where the h/c haired's touch had been, feeling tingly from the interaction.

you were so... heavenly. Every small touch, every word that came out of your mouth. The way you prided yourself. to the hues of your eyes to the texture and details of your skin. You were nothing short of perfection.

Elio knew the others felt the same. To all four of them, you were utter and complete perfection.

"Hey come help me, I'm not cleaning up your mess."

Elio snapped out of his daze and looked down at the h/c haired who was crouched down facing him with an expectant scowl. "Well?" Y/n repeated. Elio stirred into movement and started packing up his equipment.