Chapter 1

Jeon jungkook well known fashion icon, business tycoon no 1 CEO of jeon corporation... Having extremely arrogance, rudeness didn't respect anyone other than his parents insult poor people it's only side whole world know about him... But how sweet and innocent he is.. That's only known by his family and home staff... Behind his Arrogance there is some wound, some trauma that still not healed completely... Let's see..

At present in Jeon mansion...

?? :- can't you do anything perfectly... Always messiness... Who hired you here... Bloody poor.. Not knowing how to work but still wanted to do work in mansion.. Bl**dy ras*als... He shouted..

Whole mansion was seeing Jeon jungkook's range on poor maid...

Then jimin comes there he knows if his baby bunny gets angry that means anyone's sentiments can be hurt...

Jimin :- kook what happened tell me...

Kook :- mumma look at this poor b*tch ruined my whole suit... She can't afford that suit for her whole life... Why you hired her here...

Maid was crying mess it's not her whole fault kook was shouting on his phone and angrily he broke that phone besides that maid and that cuz her to drop juice on kook's suit...

Jimin :- you go and do other works I will handle this...

Maid only nodded and went outside hurriedly she don't wants to be get insulated more...

Jimin :- bunny baby calm down this much anger is not good for you..

Kook :- i know mumma... But today is my important meeting.. And look this suit..

Jimin :- go and change... I will make this suit the way it was before... Don't get panic do your work calmly... My cute baby bunny go....

Kook :- he just hug her and said.. I love you mumma...

Jimin :- love you too baby...

Then kook went inside his wardrobe and get change is ruined suit... He come out getting ready he saw his mumma was still there seeing his all achievements shelf...

Kook :- mumma...

Jimin turn around he didn't said anything just kiss kook's forehead and said..

Jimin :- my strong baby... But don't be cold let go that cruel past baby.. And if you not then you can't lead a peaceful life...

Kook :- mom not now I am going...

Then kook headed toward Jeon industries...

In office..

Jungkook was fuming in anger... His important file got Missing at last moment and now he is getting extremely angry...

Kook :- wtf is happening in my office .. You were sleeping haa.. Bl**dy fools... You all are FIRED... Kook Shouted on his employees..

Employees got scared they always saw there boss In anger but today it another level... But one employee comes with a file in his hands...

Emp :-  sir we got the file... He ran towards kook

Kook :- where do you find it...

Emp :- sir it was in cabin itself...

Kook :- okay get ready the presentation room.. And he walked out like nothing happened with his not so care attitude...

Employees just sigh in relief they knows if that file didn't found then there is no one who had saved them from Jeon jungkook...

After sometimes foreign investors comes they had a blast meeting and at last they gave their all project to Jeon industries... This project made Jeon jungkook's no 1 position more strong... Now he will get more foreign projects and even it will help him to make his roots strong in foreign business...