Chapter 6

Elevator is started and now they are heading to last floor... There were pin drop silence in elevator cuz it's tae who choose to keep quiet for why he even don't know... He was only thinking about what happened a while ago... That innocent scared child can be this much arrogant and having hate... Changing his personality like capricious person he is... But he knows there is something so he just let go of that feeling.... And their lift stopped at last floor...

Yoongi and namjoon already went inside yoongi's cabin and doing nothing but in deep thought... Namjoon was in thought of that person and yoongi he was thinking about how can kook this much ungrateful that he was just insulting a person who just save him... He have to do something or he will lose his kookie baby forever... He was in deep thought that he didn't hear namjoon was calling him from past few minutes... And at last namjoon shouted..

Nam :- YOOONNNN..

Yoon :- ahhh don't shout joonie.. I got scared...

Nam :- you are not saying anything... Last few minutes I am calling you... What you are thinking about yoon...

Yoon :- I was about kook.. I don't know how to make him normal again... He got teary.. Will my baby never ever being normal human... I want him to leave his that fake aura Nam..

Nam :- don't worry everything will be fine I know Yoon I know about that situation too... It was hard for him to digest everything... But look he didn't went in depression he made himself a independent person... Don't stress okay..

Yoon :- I will try....

With taekook....

Both come out from elevator and started to walk  together but kook noticed tae is also walking with him... So he ask being irritated..

Kook :- why you are following me...

Tae :- i am not following you Mr jeon... I am also going in CEO's cabin...

Kook :- why who allows you there...

Tae :- your father and he rolled his eyes..

Kook :- you can't rolled your eyes on me your poor...

Tae :- hello let me tell you I am not poor I already earn enough to buy myself a house car and even stratified my needs so dont judge me.. And mainly not everybody like you born in liberty okay... So shut the fuck up... He said in range..
.
Kook :- youuuu... He take deep breath... I don't wanna argue and made my day worst...

And he started to walk fast tae just sigh heavily and went behind kook... They reached and then kook knocks on door... Till then tae also come there... They head come in... So kook open the door and went inside to see namjoon is also present there... He was getting clues when tae told him that he is also going in ceo's cabin... But now kook knows reason...

Yoongi and namjoon were settled in sofa and talking with each other... Both look at taekook and yoongi gesture both of them to sit on sofa... Both taekook sat next to each other without altering a single word... And kook said..

Kook :- dad why Mr kim is here and why you only called me to give you this file...

Yoon :- I will tell you afterwards... But tell me why you went inside elevator... When you are having Cleithrophobia... Do you know what would have happened if tae wasn't there... He said little bit angrily...

Kook :- dad umm that... But tae cutted him..

Tae :- mr jeon it's me who force him to come with me i am sorry... .

Nam :- you Taehyung i didn't expect from this how can you force someone like this when you don't know that person.. And namjoon started to scolded tae very badly... But tae he take that...