chapter 3

Kook pov :- after meeting that taehyung... I was only thinking about his whole aura even being simple he is very captitive ... I can't stop thinking about his brown orbs that deep husky voice... Me and yn went upstairs.. I was only seeing him from upstairs he was standing in corner looking here and there with his puppy eyes...finally he found his hyung.. He went there and started to whining... I was shocked how can someone behave like baby when he have a manly aura.. Then both brothers come exactly the place where we are standing and looking at them... They were talking when he gave his boxy smile and when I see that smile I again get lost in him.. Yn took me back from my dazed and we headed downstairs but I was thinking about that taehyung when suddenly my leg slipped and I was about to fall... I only closed my eyes in fear being get hurt but....

But kim taehyung ran towards him and catch kook while grabbing kook's waist in his one hand and pulled kook towards himself... Tae almost lift kook by his waist.. Like someone is manhandling jeon jungkook.. Yn and hobi got shocked...

When kook open his eyes he directly look into tae's brown orbs there faces are inches apart only

When kook open his eyes he directly look into tae's brown orbs there faces are inches apart only... Then he comes in reality that he almost got lifted by tae and he was just so closed to tae.. Both almost lost in each other.. But they got into reality when their parents come there...

Tae still holding kook's waist securely and about kook he just push tae little forcefully and look towards tae angrily.. He just wanna shoutout but  yoongi interpret them...

Yoongi :- kook baby are you okay na.. Thank you tae for saving kook..

Tae :- it's okay Mr jeon..he turn towards kook and ask... Mr jungkook are you okay..

Kook :- kook wanna shout he just fisted his hand and said in venom voice.. Why you touch me.. Who gives you rights to touch me who.. Who are you... Bl**dy middle class always try to get chance..

Jimin :- kook what are you saying please stop this he only wanted to save you nothing else..

Kook :- mom don't be i know this type of people and family only wants to get in rich people's pan... He got cutted by kim taehyung himself...

Tae :- with deep ass voice... Don't you dare to utter a single word jeon jungkook... I am silent that doesn't mean i can't say anything... I don't need to get in your pants okay.. Being humanity I save you but you are behaving like ungrateful bitch..

Kook :- hey youuu.. He get cut by tae again...

Tae :- shhhh i don't wanna creat a scene here so shut the f*ck up jeon... I had zero intentions about you okay... I save you cuz it's humanity okay and secondly why you are dragging my family... Don't drag my family.. My touch made you uncomfortable sorry for that.. He said with gritted teeth but his eyes shows how much hurt he is......

Taehyung left from there without making any scene... Behind him jin, namjoon and hobi also went out... Even nam and yoongi didn't discuss on there important matter..