Chapter 8

Jin got suspicious and jimin got new hope to make kook like before ... But the actual thing us both of them don't want to recognize that they are in love... Even tae is getting what he us feeling for kook but kook he was not getting anything... Hatred is blurring his mind and heart... And yoongi and nam was all set to told there wives about to their children's future and their wives are ready to told them new information about their children's...

Namjoon and yoongi finished their work and headed towards their home to with little fear about their better halfs reaction...Namjoon know  jin will be surprised but at same time he will be concerns for tae to and about yoongi he have to told jimin about what he did today to let kook went with tae..... Both the friends gave each other some moral support and went out from office..

Namjoon :- All the best yoon... I don't know if we can be in laws... But hoping for best to kook...

Yoon :- I only want tae to be my son in law and kims to be my in laws... Still hoping for the best...

Namjoon nodded and they split their paths to go for their home...

In kim house...

There were peaceful environment in kim household.. Jin was watching tv while doing chopping both younger ones are doing their tomorrow's work... So they can have a good day... Namjoon entered in house but his all mind occupied by yoongi's talks... He knows his both children's can make anyone happy with them.... He was thinking about jungkook.. He also get hurt when he saw kook... He always remember that day when he save kook... Indeed what kook come out after that incident is tremendous but what he made himself is not right... Nam was in his own thoughts when jin broke his thought of chain...

Jin :- what happened hubby... Is anything serious...? You are looking stressed.

Nam :- umm nothing jinie it's just work stressed... I will come right back...

Jin :- hmmm okay....

Nam comes in living room having only thought of jungkook... Will tae able to give kook happiness... Will tae accept someone who is totally opposite of him... He didn't get it but he was thinking like he already accept kook as his son in law.. His chain of thought broke by Jin..

Jin :- joonie tell me what bothering you... You are seeing so tensed tell me... Now I am getting worried for you...

Nam sit besides Jin and take him in his arms.. Kiss his forehead and they were in same position for couple of minutes but their sweet moment broke by their naughty brats...

Tae and hobi :- again their romance..

Nam :- what's wrong in that... I am loving my wife... You mood spoiler brats.. Get out..

Tae and hobi :- mumma look... They pointed toward Nam..

Jin :- slaps on namjoon chest and said... Yeahhh why you always irritated my babies... Leave me you... They Jin detached himself from Nam and ask hobi and tae.. Babies where are you going...

Tae :- mumma we are going for some work.. We will come back till dinner..

Hobi :- and mumma please make strawberry cake tonight... It's been long we didn't eat..

Jin :- okay my babies I will.. Go safely and msg me when you both reached there..

Tae and hobi :- okay mumma.... Byee... Love you.. Bye dad...

Namjin :- bye babies love you too...

And they went out first they thought to go by car but then they thought to go by tae's bike... But when they about to go there were one helmet his missing... When hobi ask him.. Tae got startled...