Chapter 7

Third person pov :-

Basically it's yoongi who made a quick plan to let them go in a same vehicle together... First he thought why not car but then he knows the way kook behave arrogantly he will never let tae to sit on his car so he decided to let kook unknowingly  go with tae and he told his all drivers to do not on their phone and about driver kook come with he just told him to make some excuses... And so now both taekook is went from bike and yoongi he was damn happy about it... Now he have to talk to jimin in some serious topic and with nam too.. He can't just decides everything by himself only... He don't wanna take risk...

At present...

Yoon standing in one side of office that have a transparent glass which is facing entrance of his office... He saw kook and tae went towards mansion by tae's bike... He got happy and turn towards Namjoon who was busy making some connections from given information..... But his attention diverted by yoongi..

Yoon :- nam I want to discuss something very personal and important with you...

Nam :- what and that to be personal too...

Yoon :- yes and I know we didn't know each other personally but nam... I know you from very start... I always admired you from many years.. Please I believe in you... Please listen to me... And give me advice to..

Nam :- don't be emotional... Okay tell me what you want to discuss...

Yoon :- ummm Nam umm that... Yoongi was hesitating to talk to Nam about his proposal...

Nam :- tell me Yoon... The way you are hesitating I know what you wanna tell so please proceed...

Yoon :- joon I want taehyung to be my son in law...

Nam :- what... Nam was utterly shocked...I thought you told me to talk to kook.. Daebak...you went of the board haa.. Tae and your son's marriage.. Seriously Yoon..

Yoon :- yes I want my son to be your son in law.. Wife of your younger son.. I want him to be mrs kim taehyung... He said in one breathe but what Nam said make him startled..

Nam :- you want and what about jungkook is he really want... You know how much he hate poor and middle class people then why... If he come to our home as our son in law me and jinie will welcome him with whole heart but what about jungkook... Will he able to accept us.. Accept his reality that he is a wife of a mare school teacher...

Yoon got taken back... Namjoon was right he have to ask his family about it.. He have convince jimin , yn and mainly kook... How can he will do that.. He don't know but he have to make this as soon as possible... What if tae get engage himself in someone else...

Nam :- yoongi i know your concern and i am telling you when I saw him in that state... I can understand his hate towards people but he have to understand or someone have to understand him that not all middle class poor people are bad... I am still telling you find a good man for him.. Not someone who kook love but someone who love kook with his whole heartly....

Yoon was only listening what Nam wanna say somehow Namjoon is right but yoongi also have to take his point in front of Nam...

Yoon :- I know what you wanted to say but can I say something... Look joonie only middle class boy can make him understand the value of human sentiments or we say make kook like he was before that incident... And why I choose tae then... He is your blood Nam... He have all your rising.... And the way he was consoling kook in elevator... I am swearing to my ancestors Nam we never calm him down without injection... (Yoongi was crying till now he was remembering his baby's panic attacks... ) please Nam don't reject my proposal please... And I know it's hard for us but please help me to make kook like before please... And even if he wasn't your son.. I would have choose him for jungkook cause he have that effect on kook... Like destiny wants them together... Please nam please..