chapter 4

Next day...

It's a normal day in both kim house and jeon mansion...but it's odd for both the wives that why at sunday their husbands are going for work... They get suspicious but both males told them it's an official matter they can't interpret in it... It's an official matter or something else nobody knows but both wives sense that the thing is serious than they are thinking...

In kim house :-

Nam :- jinie i am going if anything you need just send me list I will buy that in my way okay..

Jin :- okay my both babies dad...

Nam :- jinie we are not in our twenties to used this type of romantic word..

Jin :- unromantic old hag... Get lost from here..

Nam :- as you say my babies mumma...

Jin got fluttered... But at same time he got annoyed to

Jin :- get lost from here youuu.. Jin ran behind Nam with his pink fring pan...

Nam :- sorry baby sorry... And he ran out of house...

Jin also started to laugh at his silli husband when he turn around he saw his both babies are giving him heart eyes...

Jin :- what...?

Tae and hobi :- we also want to have understanding like this with our partners...

Jin :- you will get that... Now come I made a your favorite breakfast... And just take rest my babies..

Tae and hobi :- love you mumma...

Jin :- love you too babies...

In jeon mansion...

Yoonmin and yn are waiting for kook to come for breakfast after sometimes kook comes there.. Anyone can say he didn't sleep at night...

Jimin :- baby you come let's eat.. Kook only nodded...

They all are eating breakfast silently after yesterday's conversation no body is in good mood... They all were eating when yoongi said something...

Yoon :- yesterday what I said in anger I am sorry for that but I am not changing my decision you will marry an middle class boy that's it...

Kook was emotional Throughout all the night and his father's talk was triggering him..

Kook :- then you also remember I will not submit myself in front of anyone.. Said in anger...

Kook get up and went inside his room... He was crying his father's tone he didn't like at all..

Jimin :- why you bring that topic again we will discuss afterwards not now and please... My baby already suffering..

Yn :- and dad if he hates poor people then what, oppa has his reasons and that reasons are enough for us to hate poor people but no... You want to be a good human being.. Stated harshly

And yn also get up without having a proper breakfast.... No matter what yn never leaves kook's side...

Like this nobody had proper breakfast cuz of conflicts between son and father... And yoongi headed towards his office.. Discussing about a important matter...

In office...

Yoongi already reached in office and waiting for Namjoon to come there... Till then he order coffee and he was thinking about Taehyung...

Taehyung when he saw him first he got mesmerized by his presence... Even he live in simple lifestyle but his aura have some dominance... And the way kook was getting weak in his presence that makes yoongi to think about tae but what kook did yesterday made him think twice about his decision... He was observing tae throughout whole party.. Tae was having soft spot for kook from starts but now what kook did makes him away from tae... And now yoongi was thinking to find someone for his fragile bunny...